Converting others on Christian forums to Gnostic Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Converting others on Christian forums to Gnostic Atheism
Another question.
If a person claims to be god in one of those forums how would they react?
I don't really want to have to find out for myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2014, 01:22 PM
(21-05-2014 01:06 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Another question.
If a person claims to be god in one of those forums how would they react?
I don't really want to have to find out for myself.

They wouldnt believe that person, because everybody knows God wouldnt want to be clear in his comunications with his sheep, he would much rather show himself in a piece of toast or a shit stain in your underwear.... Oh, and clouds are good,lightening and floods, tornados...... but never the internet and certainly not a clear statement..... that would be bullshit. Rolleyes

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
21-05-2014, 02:28 PM
I completely forgot about the most important point. I must always ask for proof. Never evidence, always proof.

Of course no one can ever be sure 100% of anything which is why scientists only discuss evidence. Even when the chance of being wrong is negligible, or so remote as to be irrelevant to every day life (e.g. the chance that the God of the Bible exists) then scientists will still refer to the overwhelming evidence as being such rather than proof because they cannot guarantee to be 100% correct. So the theist comes along demanding proof from scientists and agnostic atheists and all the while offering only anecdotal evidence themselves and claiming that as proof.

And this is where the agnostic atheists are going wrong! They don't understand the theist's need for 100% certainty even though the theists themselves acknowledge that such a thing is impossible.

I am quite sure that as a Gnostic Atheist the theists will appreciate and understand my demands for proof and will completely accept the offer of my own proof when I tell them that it consists of anecdotes I heard when out getting drunk.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
21-05-2014, 02:39 PM
" anecdotes I heard when out getting drunk"

Oooooo, if that counts, take me with ya, I've got plenty of experience in that realm and I can even blurt out the occasional big word to futher drive the point home. Smartass

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
21-05-2014, 05:28 PM
If I've had a smile play across my face, sometime today, prior to reading the first post in this thread... I don't remember it Thumbsup

Thank you, Mathilda! Thank you Hug

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post