Convo on the bus today...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2012, 03:40 AM
(11-11-2012 03:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The only time I talk to people on the bus is when I'm drunk. That should tell you something. Big Grin

Have you ever ridden the bus when you're sober? Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2012, 04:15 AM
RE: Convo on the bus today...
(11-11-2012 03:40 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 03:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The only time I talk to people on the bus is when I'm drunk. That should tell you something. Big Grin

Have you ever ridden the bus when you're sober? Tongue

Arlight! drunken babbel talk and bus riding! Wooohooo! That's just my area of field exploiting......

I would loved having that talk.. gives me a chance to be an asshole to others with good excuse..

Right when that idiot mentioned about some scientist refusing to show evidence.. and that there is no evidence .. I would have told him somthing like "Well that's is the typical understanding of evolution by people that are uneducated and can't understand what they read. Well it's been nice talking with ya. When you do learn to read.. I suggest you start with a book called 'Why Evolution is True' by Jerry Coyne. It's a very simple and easy read for people just like you." I'd then give him that smartass "arent' i'm an asshole" smile.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
17-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Um, if that works for you, I guess. But I really don't wanna' be a jerk, and in my experience it's rarely called for.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2012, 08:55 PM
(11-11-2012 02:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  huh.. Maybe I need to start taking buses... I might actually speak to a real person outside of the Internet and school...
DON'T DO IT!
IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-11-2012, 09:16 PM
(17-11-2012 08:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 02:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  huh.. Maybe I need to start taking buses... I might actually speak to a real person outside of the Internet and school...
DON'T DO IT!
IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

well that was delayed.

What, did you take a bus to reply to me?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-11-2012, 09:34 PM
(17-11-2012 09:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-11-2012 08:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  DON'T DO IT!
IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

well that was delayed.

What, did you take a bus to reply to me?

I see what you did there, and I approve.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
18-11-2012, 03:24 AM
(17-11-2012 08:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
DON'T DO IT!
IT'S NOT WORTH IT!
Do what the nyukkha said!

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]