Cook a last meal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Cook a last meal
Heywood I kinda want to smash your face in with my fist. It might take numerous swings but I bet I'd be up to the task.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
02-11-2014, 08:49 PM
(02-11-2014 08:44 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Heywood I kinda want to smash your face in with my fist. It might take numerous swings but I bet I'd be up to the task.

I'm rooting for Heywood too! Tongue
02-11-2014, 08:51 PM
There is a local chain around these parts called Cheddars that 'The Cookie Monster'...a giant chocolate chip cookie fresh baked and topped with vanilla ice cream, nuts and a cherry.
02-11-2014, 08:56 PM
(02-11-2014 08:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I think I'd skip my last meal....

I'd go along with that.

#sigh
02-11-2014, 09:20 PM
I'd want a last meal that I'd never be able to eat otherwise. Problem is that most poisions are painful and taste bad and I'm certainly not game for any kind of auto-canibalism.

So yeah "Things that I like and I wouldn't otherwise get the chance to eat" is probably the better option.

Kangaroo rib eye steak for the main. I like the meat but I've only ever had fillet cuts. A variety of vegetable dumplings for the non-meaty component and something sweet for the carbs. Breaded sweetmeats? Is that sweetbread or something?
(02-11-2014 08:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 07:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am not a 'foodie' so that's a tough one. I suppose I would want one last Thanksgiving meal (my way - my recipes).

And there would have to be chocolate.

You wouldn't want chocolate....chocolate is poisonous to dogs....it would kill you.
That's actually kinda clever. Heywood, you have been raised in my estimations and you're now half witty.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
03-11-2014, 08:53 AM
(02-11-2014 08:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 08:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You wouldn't want chocolate....chocolate is poisonous to dogs....it would kill you.

So nice that you are concerned for my well being.

And - how very Christian of you.

You're welcome.

I'd hate to see you wolf down a bowl and seriously harm yourself.
03-11-2014, 08:56 AM
(02-11-2014 08:44 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Heywood I kinda want to smash your face in with my fist. It might take numerous swings but I bet I'd be up to the task.

Your desire to use violence against others reveals you are a weak minded, evil person. The same is true of the people who "liked" your post.
03-11-2014, 09:17 AM
Infinite buffet? Reason: if it's my last meal before I'm to be executed, perhaps I can delay my execution indefinately? Tongue

In all honesty, a muliti-cultural buffet. Butter chicken, sweet and sour chicken balls, souvlaki, lasagna, bbq ribs... damn it! Now I'm hungry! <stomps offline to eat something not nearly as good as the proposed meal, grumbling>
[+] 1 user Likes OddGamer's post
03-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Steak and beer. And a joint afterwards.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
03-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Edit: NVM

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.