Cook a last meal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: Cook a last meal
If one day, out of the blue you fixed all the things you listed in your last meal, would you be worried rest of the day ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
03-11-2014, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 04:17 PM by Chas.)
[Image: yorkshirepudding.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2014, 05:18 PM
If someone could explain to me how chippies make their chips taste the way they do, I'd cook them...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2014, 05:21 PM
An iceberg salad with shredded cheddar cheese, sunflower seeds, croutons, loads of runny ranch dressing, and just a little French dressing. Followed by a platter of breaded and fried mozzarella sticks. Warm bread drizzled in olive oil, crushed pepper, and fresh parmesan. For my main course I can't decide on a creamy fettuccine Alfredo, or spicy Cajun chicken Consider I'm going to go with the spicy chicken so I can have a side of fresh cut carrot sticks to go with. For desert a piece of lemon pie, a piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream, and a piece of peanut butter pie.

Hey, it's my last meal. Either I have a little of everything, or I can die really REALLY full and happy Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-11-2014, 05:28 PM
(03-11-2014 08:56 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 08:44 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Heywood I kinda want to smash your face in with my fist. It might take numerous swings but I bet I'd be up to the task.

Your desire to use violence against others reveals you are a weak minded, evil person. The same is true of the people who "liked" your post.

Yeah, there's nothing violent about wishing a death by poison on someone, is there?

Hypocrite.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-11-2014, 05:32 PM
(03-11-2014 05:18 PM)Sam Wrote:  If someone could explain to me how chippies make their chips taste the way they do, I'd cook them...

Looks like it's blanching followed by a double fry. Shouldn't be too hard to replicate.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
03-11-2014, 06:15 PM
@the fucker I have wanted harm to a lot of people I wont deny that but unlike prayer it doesn't work.
03-11-2014, 06:27 PM
(03-11-2014 05:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 08:56 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Your desire to use violence against others reveals you are a weak minded, evil person. The same is true of the people who "liked" your post.

Yeah, there's nothing violent about wishing a death by poison on someone, is there?

Hypocrite.

Who wished that?

Just because I think you are a despicable dog doesn't mean I want to see you hurt.

You've got poor reading comprehensions....or you just plain make shit up.
03-11-2014, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 06:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
I'm going with blowfish with a little golden frog on the side. And Phyllobates terribilis has gotta be one of the best designations ever. Big Grin .... oh, and I want to lick one of those toads and have a little ayahuasca tea first. ... might as well add a little psilocybin to the salad mix while were at it. ... Pretty sure I want to go out tripping my balls off.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
03-11-2014, 08:01 PM
(03-11-2014 05:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  An iceberg salad with shredded cheddar cheese, sunflower seeds, croutons, loads of runny ranch dressing, and just a little French dressing. Followed by a platter of breaded and fried mozzarella sticks. Warm bread drizzled in olive oil, crushed pepper, and fresh parmesan. For my main course I can't decide on a creamy fettuccine Alfredo, or spicy Cajun chicken Consider I'm going to go with the spicy chicken so I can have a side of fresh cut carrot sticks to go with. For desert a piece of lemon pie, a piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream, and a piece of peanut butter pie.

Hey, it's my last meal. Either I have a little of everything, or I can die really REALLY full and happy Big Grin

ICEBERG?

Oh no. Sadcryface After all our yummy smelling decor, special music sing-offs and brinners, this is where we part ways dear friend. I always thought we'd have been perfect roomie-besties in another life. But… iceberg?