Cook a last meal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Cook a last meal
(03-11-2014 08:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 05:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  An iceberg salad with shredded cheddar cheese, sunflower seeds, croutons, loads of runny ranch dressing, and just a little French dressing. Followed by a platter of breaded and fried mozzarella sticks. Warm bread drizzled in olive oil, crushed pepper, and fresh parmesan. For my main course I can't decide on a creamy fettuccine Alfredo, or spicy Cajun chicken Consider I'm going to go with the spicy chicken so I can have a side of fresh cut carrot sticks to go with. For desert a piece of lemon pie, a piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream, and a piece of peanut butter pie.

Hey, it's my last meal. Either I have a little of everything, or I can die really REALLY full and happy Big Grin

ICEBERG?

Oh no. Sadcryface After all our yummy smelling decor, special music sing-offs and brinners, this is where we part ways dear friend. I always thought we'd have been perfect roomie-besties in another life. But… iceberg?

Don't hate me because I'm picky Weeping I lost my LJ?? Noooo!!!

You might be able to talk me into a mixed greens, but my last meal? Gimme the iceberg!!! Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 08:19 PM
(02-11-2014 07:30 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Last meal? Gimme a huge chicken fried steak with mashed taters and a bottomless glass of whole milk. Dessert is a fifth of Knob Creek!

Replace the milk with pineapple juice, and replace the Knob Creek add some Wild Turkey to the menu, and I call ditto Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-11-2014, 09:33 PM
(03-11-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 08:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  ICEBERG?

Oh no. Sadcryface After all our yummy smelling decor, special music sing-offs and brinners, this is where we part ways dear friend. I always thought we'd have been perfect roomie-besties in another life. But… iceberg?

Don't hate me because I'm picky Weeping I lost my LJ?? Noooo!!!

You might be able to talk me into a mixed greens, but my last meal? Gimme the iceberg!!! Tongue

With a chunk of blue cheese.... and bacon.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
03-11-2014, 09:44 PM
(03-11-2014 09:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Don't hate me because I'm picky Weeping I lost my LJ?? Noooo!!!

God you guys are weird. Good thing I love weird. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
03-11-2014, 09:44 PM
(03-11-2014 09:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Don't hate me because I'm picky Weeping I lost my LJ?? Noooo!!!

No no no, my salad clearly stipulates the presence of shredded cheddar cheese, sunflower seeds, croutons, ranch dressing, and French dressing Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-11-2014, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 10:41 PM by Shadow Fox.)
I would eat my "Toriko anime" 7 Course menu of life!

Hors d'Oeuvre - bruschetta

Soup - Crawfish Chowder

Salad - Basic Spinach Salad with Onions, Cheese, Baby Tomatoes, Lots of Ranch dressing, Carrots.

Fish Dish - Lutefisk

Meat Dish - Buffalo Wings. Extra spicy with Ranch and Celery sticks.

Main Dish - Sausage and peppers in a super spicy marinara sauce over spaghetti w/ Garlic Bread

Entree - Pavé SW Hヱ┌a à la bordelais - Steak with red wine sauce.

Dessert - Deep Fried Ice Cream with Strawberry sauce and those cinnamon Mexican crust things for a bowl and extra whip cream.

Drink - Sex in the graveyard - 1/2 oz of the following, Chambord raspberry liqueur, Blue Curacao, apple schnapps, blueberry schnapps, Vodka, Fill the rest with cranberry juice, top with a splash of orange juice, Garnish with two cherries on a stick and an orange wedge on the rim. I will need about 3-5 of these.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
04-11-2014, 06:37 AM
I think Shadow Fox wins - WOW

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results