Cookies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2016, 04:14 AM
Cookies
If some of you find what I am about to post a little hard to believe I don't blame you. I can hardly believe it myself.

Yesterday I bought some chocolate chip cookies. In the wee hours of the morn I've been chowing down on them. Suddenly I darn near break a tooth on what feels like a stone in the cookie. I extract the offending object and examine it. I swear it's a human tooth, at least the crown of one.

What the heck happened? Did some bakery employee break a tooth and loose it in the mix?

It has not been a good month. First my wife hits a deer with our car. Then Trump wins the election. Now I'm being fed parts of human anatomy.

Sapere aude
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2016, 05:15 AM
RE: Cookies
(24-11-2016 04:14 AM)f stop Wrote:  If some of you find what I am about to post a little hard to believe I don't blame you. I can hardly believe it myself.

Yesterday I bought some chocolate chip cookies. In the wee hours of the morn I've been chowing down on them. Suddenly I darn near break a tooth on what feels like a stone in the cookie. I extract the offending object and examine it. I swear it's a human tooth, at least the crown of one.

What the heck happened? Did some bakery employee break a tooth and loose it in the mix?

It has not been a good month. First my wife hits a deer with our car. Then Trump wins the election. Now I'm being fed parts of human anatomy.

Did you eat the deer???

And they said if Trump won, it'd lead to cannibalism..
Guess they were right....

go figure

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-11-2016, 08:36 AM
That's nasty! If it is any consolation, it is probably disease-free, having been heated for that long.
24-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Hey, complain to the manufacturer and you might get free cookies! That'd even out the rest, right?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
24-11-2016, 09:05 AM
Maybe someone fell into the vat of cookie dough at the cookie factory and they were spread throughout several thousand cookies, many of which you ate and enjoyed, but the mixer missed a chunk of tooth.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
24-11-2016, 09:07 AM
(24-11-2016 09:05 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Maybe someone fell into the vat of cookie dough at the cookie factory and they were spread throughout several thousand cookies, many of which you ate and enjoyed, but the mixer missed a chunk of tooth.

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Maybe it was a prize like you get in Crackerjacks? Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-11-2016, 09:25 AM
You're the new tooth fairy. Don't fight it. You've been chosen.

Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
24-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Put it under the pillow.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
24-11-2016, 10:52 AM
I once found a chunk of wood in my Lean Cuisine, and I mean a CHUNK. I called the company and they sent me three gold coupons for free meals.

I'd call them in a heartbeat. Phoebe on Friends found a thumb in her soda and got like $7K. Wink

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user