Cookies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: Cookies
**scratches cookies off grocery list**

Rainbow Vomit

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-11-2016, 11:21 AM
I could be worse, you could find a dead mouse sews into the hem of your dress.

That's the foot sticking out of the hem. Shocking Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: nintchdbpict000266146283.jpg?w=764&strip=all]

http://nypost.com/2016/11/14/dead-rodent...s-lawsuit/

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
24-11-2016, 11:21 AM
(24-11-2016 10:52 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  I once found a chunk of wood in my Lean Cuisine, and I mean a CHUNK. I called the company and they sent me three gold coupons for free meals.

I'd call them in a heartbeat. Phoebe on Friends found a thumb in her soda and got like $7K. Wink

I found a sliver of red gum (Aussie hardwood) in a meat pie. Phoned the company, and they admitted straight off that they'd installed new wooden paddles to stir the meat sludge as it was cooking, and had other similar complaints. A rep actually came out to my place in a refrigerated truck, and gave me a dozen meat pies and a dozen fruit pies LOL. Hush pie maybe?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
24-11-2016, 11:34 AM
(24-11-2016 11:21 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 10:52 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  I once found a chunk of wood in my Lean Cuisine, and I mean a CHUNK. I called the company and they sent me three gold coupons for free meals.

I'd call them in a heartbeat. Phoebe on Friends found a thumb in her soda and got like $7K. Wink

I found a sliver of red gum (Aussie hardwood) in a meat pie. Phoned the company, and they admitted straight off that they'd installed new wooden paddles to stir the meat sludge as it was cooking, and had other similar complaints. A rep actually came out to my place in a refrigerated truck, and gave me a dozen meat pies and a dozen fruit pies LOL. Hush pie maybe?

Nice. Though, I do remember thinking to myself, "I call to tell you there is something foul in my meal and to rectify it you send me coupons for more of these meals?"

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
24-11-2016, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2016 11:42 AM by Anjele.)
(24-11-2016 11:34 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 11:21 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I found a sliver of red gum (Aussie hardwood) in a meat pie. Phoned the company, and they admitted straight off that they'd installed new wooden paddles to stir the meat sludge as it was cooking, and had other similar complaints. A rep actually came out to my place in a refrigerated truck, and gave me a dozen meat pies and a dozen fruit pies LOL. Hush pie maybe?

Nice. Though, I do remember thinking to myself, "I call to tell you there is something foul in my meal and to rectify it you send me coupons for more of these meals?"

I made it home one time with a loaf of bread that was obviously repurposed as a roach motel. BLECH! Called the company and they sent me an envelope full of coupons...nope, nope, nope. I have never purchased anything from their bakery since that experience.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-11-2016, 02:07 PM
(24-11-2016 11:21 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I could be worse, you could find a dead mouse sews into the hem of your dress.

That's the foot sticking out of the hem. Shocking Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: nintchdbpict000266146283.jpg?w=764&strip=all]

http://nypost.com/2016/11/14/dead-rodent...s-lawsuit/

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
24-11-2016, 11:47 PM
(24-11-2016 04:14 AM)f stop Wrote:  If some of you find what I am about to post a little hard to believe I don't blame you. I can hardly believe it myself.

Yesterday I bought some chocolate chip cookies. In the wee hours of the morn I've been chowing down on them. Suddenly I darn near break a tooth on what feels like a stone in the cookie. I extract the offending object and examine it. I swear it's a human tooth, at least the crown of one.

What the heck happened? Did some bakery employee break a tooth and loose it in the mix?

It has not been a good month. First my wife hits a deer with our car. Then Trump wins the election. Now I'm being fed parts of human anatomy.
Is it your crown?