Cooking with a Militant Atheist! Awesome Roger Waters Interview.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Cooking with a Militant Atheist! Awesome Roger Waters Interview.
Admittedly there is no songwriter, IMO, any better than Roger Waters. I can boastfully say i have seen him perform 4 times in my life. Two of the shows were of The Wall (Houston & Nashville).
This is an amazing video of him on some cooking show i have never heard of. Most interviews with him seem gruff and fast. This one is a relaxed interview around a cooking island. He covers everything and its quite touching. He even interjects that he is a Militant Atheist! More i see roger, the more i love and respect him.
http://vimeo.com/52897998
Hope you enjoy...

Denicio
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post
06-11-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: Cooking with a Militant Atheist! Awesome Roger Waters Interview.
(06-11-2012 12:40 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Admittedly there is no songwriter, IMO, any better than Roger Waters. I can boastfully say i have seen him perform 4 times in my life. Two of the shows were of The Wall (Houston & Nashville).
This is an amazing video of him on some cooking show i have never heard of. Most interviews with him seem gruff and fast. This one is a relaxed interview around a cooking island. He covers everything and its quite touching. He even interjects that he is a Militant Atheist! More i see roger, the more i love and respect him.
http://vimeo.com/52897998
Hope you enjoy...

Denicio

Thanks for sharing this. I understand Roger a little better now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2012, 03:55 PM
He was the main creative force for Pink Floyd which to this day remains my favorite band.

When I get the chance, I'll certainly want to watch this. The man does have a supersized ego, unfortunately, but that doesn't take away from his massive talent.
06-11-2012, 04:05 PM
(06-11-2012 03:55 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  He was the main creative force for Pink Floyd which to this day remains my favorite band.

When I get the chance, I'll certainly want to watch this. The man does have a supersized ego, unfortunately, but that doesn't take away from his massive talent.
He's humbled a lot in recent years. He knows he was and is an ass. He's a strongly opinionated militant athesit!
06-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I love Roger Waters.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2012, 05:45 AM
I've always had a softer spot for David Gilmour, but I do agree that few (if any) come even close to the greatness of Pink Floyd.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."