Cool christian music!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2014, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 05:56 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Cool christian music!
Gregorian chants are good, especially when Enigma incorporates them into their songs.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Even when I was a supposed Christian I never liked it.
07-12-2014, 06:17 PM

[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post
07-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Re: RE: Cool christian music!
(07-12-2014 05:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Gregorian chants are good, especially when Enigma incorporates them into their songs.

If I ever get time, I may make a remix of Viderunt Omnes. Just for the hell of it.
07-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Bach's Mass in B Minor and St. Matthew Passion are about as cool as music ever gets -- and they are certainly Christian. None of this contemporary pseudo-pop for me -- I do my best to avoid that stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
07-12-2014, 07:47 PM
That shit makes the band and listeners look like butthole lickers. Jumping around, smiling like a fucking moron.
07-12-2014, 08:29 PM
(07-12-2014 06:23 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 05:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Gregorian chants are good, especially when Enigma incorporates them into their songs.

If I ever get time, I may make a remix of Viderunt Omnes. Just for the hell of it.

Are you a DJ/musician?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Only decent song I ever heard.

I will do this in an AMV to make it more interesting.

About a minute in is when the song gets good.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
08-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Although its actually written by a Jew, Norman Greenbaum's "spirit in the sky" is pretty good.

I tend to find that those who consider themselves to be a "christian" band tend to suck donkey balls. While regular bands that put out songs with a religious theme tend to be pretty good.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
08-12-2014, 02:23 PM
(07-12-2014 08:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 06:23 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  If I ever get time, I may make a remix of Viderunt Omnes. Just for the hell of it.

Are you a DJ/musician?

Nah, just someone who gets bored really fast, so I play around in music programs. Nothing worth listening to yet, but I still play with it.