Cool conspiracy theory: Solar Warden

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Cool conspiracy theory: Solar Warden
(01-06-2017 01:28 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(29-05-2017 08:08 PM)Fireball Wrote:  You have to launch it with a booster rocket. Your adversaries watch every launch, and where the hardware ends up in orbit.

If there were any of these launched, they'd be the biggest open secret ever. Or is that just what they want you to think? [/sarcasm]

You really can't hide a launch to orbit from anybody, and that's the only ride in town.

You overlook their extraterrestrial allies, who launch from the far side of the moon, using secret antigravity propulsion technology.

Might as well give them "cloaking" technology, while we're at it. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2017, 03:07 PM
(01-06-2017 01:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(01-06-2017 01:28 PM)Dr H Wrote:  You overlook their extraterrestrial allies, who launch from the far side of the moon, using secret antigravity propulsion technology.

Might as well give them "cloaking" technology, while we're at it. Big Grin

Well, now you're being silly. Only the Romulans have that, and they won't be sharing it with anybody for at least 300 years.
And then, only with the Klingons.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
02-06-2017, 03:33 PM
(26-05-2017 07:49 PM)neurotibotical Wrote:  Some claim that the US maintains a secret fleet of military craft in orbit around the planet. It's a fun idea.

Darren Perks is a well-known hoaxer, conspiracy theorist, and liar.

DARREN PERKS EXPOSED BY HIS IP ADDRESS.

And I'm not the least surprised to see the Huff Post run with this sort of bullshit.

Facepalm

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
02-06-2017, 03:46 PM
(29-05-2017 10:18 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(29-05-2017 08:08 PM)Fireball Wrote:  You have to launch it with a booster rocket. Your adversaries watch every launch, and where the hardware ends up in orbit.

If there were any of these launched, they'd be the biggest open secret ever. Or is that just what they want you to think? [/sarcasm]

You really can't hide a launch to orbit from anybody, and that's the only ride in town.

As problematic as the launches are I was really just considering the impossibility of hiding anything when there is 100% sunlight and 0% cover. Ever watch the ISS go over? Either you make your spaceship shiny and easy to spot or you paint it matte black and it glows in the infrared. Spacecraft are slightly less stealthy than disco balls.

Secureteam10 i probably going, "but they cut the ISS feed any time a UFO goes by". Laugh out load

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post