Cool picture I took the other day at dusk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2012, 02:51 PM

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
10-10-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Cool picture I took the other day at dusk.
That's a pretty nice shot Kc. There's gotta be some sciency reason as to why clouds seem attracted to the area of sun within my eyes view.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
10-10-2012, 03:42 PM
(10-10-2012 03:36 PM)lucradis Wrote:  That's a pretty nice shot Kc. There's gotta be some sciency reason as to why clouds seem attracted to the area of sun within my eyes view.

I believe the technical jargon for that is: Living in the NW.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
10-10-2012, 04:36 PM
(10-10-2012 03:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 03:36 PM)lucradis Wrote:  That's a pretty nice shot Kc. There's gotta be some sciency reason as to why clouds seem attracted to the area of sun within my eyes view.

I believe the technical jargon for that is: Living in the NW.

Well... I was gonna say you're a Canadian... but I didn't wanna be snotty. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
10-10-2012, 04:41 PM
(10-10-2012 04:36 PM)kim Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 03:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I believe the technical jargon for that is: Living in the NW.

Well... I was gonna say you're a Canadian... but I didn't wanna be snotty. Drinking Beverage

Yabut, I'm not a Canadian, yet I have a similar solarly challenged disorder.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
10-10-2012, 04:56 PM

As someone that's lives in Scotland I've got to ask, what the fuck is this sun thing you mentioned?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
10-10-2012, 06:38 PM
If you are trying to imply that there is a heaven by this picture, it wont work.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]