Cool weapons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: Cool weapons
(13-04-2011 06:00 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  "The racking of a pump action shotgun is the universal sound for 'you're going to die'."

Oh no it's not! have you ever heard the sound of a tesla coil charging? gives me the creeps..Confused

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2011, 05:26 AM
(13-04-2011 06:57 PM)Norseman Wrote:  
(13-04-2011 06:00 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  "The racking of a pump action shotgun is the universal sound for 'you're going to die'."

Oh no it's not! have you ever heard the sound of a tesla coil charging? gives me the creeps..Confused
A soft click of a hammer cocking on a .357 followed by a loud BLAHM. The last thing your playable character will hear Smile

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
14-04-2011, 06:29 AM
Yea but with the shotgun you'll hear it then have a few seconds to realize you're about to be splattered.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
14-04-2011, 06:33 AM
I know these are not a gun but...the proximity mines in the original Goldeneye. Walking alone fine and then *beep*beep *BLAHM!!!!! You always get that "Oh Shit" moment right before it explodes letting you know you are a dumbass!

Evolve
14-04-2011, 08:32 PM
The M1Garand Semi-Automatic internal magazine combat rifle is, in my opinion, the coolest weapon ever to be in a game.

[Image: 69557.jpg]

It's extremely powerful, it's quick and easy to load, can be fitted with a bayonet and it's highly accurate.
On top of that the sound is perfect and it handles (as best a computer can simulate) exactly like the real thing. The animations are also very good (actually looks like it takes some effort to load)

Jesus Jumping Christ on a traction engine wearing a kilt and eating a marmite sandwich!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2011, 08:39 PM
The Jackhammer shotgun from Max Payne was also kinda cool. But i suppose the slow motion helped a lot.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you