Coolest tattoo I have ever seen.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Coolest tattoo I have ever seen.
[Image: -ever-tattooing-coolest-tattoo-photograp...ey.com.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Coolest tattoo I have ever seen.
That can't be real...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-03-2012, 01:07 PM
(05-03-2012 12:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  That can't be real...

Why would you say that, a "broken image" icon can't be that difficult to draw, can it? Tongue (joking.. it~s not loading for me)

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
05-03-2012, 01:32 PM
(05-03-2012 12:55 PM)germanyt Wrote:  [Image: -ever-tattooing-coolest-tattoo-photograp...ey.com.jpg]
That's probably photoshopped!

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
05-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Yep, it would be impossible to tattoo that unless it was done using tiny tattoo equipment and it was done by some sort of mosquito.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2012, 02:01 PM
(05-03-2012 01:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yep, it would be impossible to tattoo that unless it was done using tiny tattoo equipment and it was done by some sort of mosquito.

Might be fake but there are plenty of tongue tattoos out there. I'm sure there is an artist somewhere that can pull this off.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=tong...FD#x0y3024

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
05-03-2012, 02:07 PM
No man there is no human capable. The detail is way too much for such a small tattoo. Ask one. Also look at the difference between this "tattoo" and all of the other ones in the link you provided.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2012, 02:26 PM
yes, that is photoshopped, I work with photoshop, actually for a tattoo artist. don't even look at the tattoo, look at the face. Something too perfect is actually bad photoshopping.
05-03-2012, 03:05 PM
I remember seeing this on an editing software sight whereas this was on of the examples they'd used. Be cool if it were a possible tattoo though. :')
05-03-2012, 03:56 PM
ok, after going to linux, the image loaded just fine... even though this computer is crappy. Imagine that. See MS, you really do suck...

Either way, yeah, it's probably either a photoshop or they put something a little more temp on the tongue, I'd have to . Tongue tattoos are possible, but from what I hear the pigment won't hold for that long. It has to be under the tastebuds (or something like that) because the tastebuds are too thick. Ask a tattoo artist that knows about this stuff rather than a random person on the internet though...

[Image: th_toungeart.gif]

I think the tongue came from this full image, but not sure which actually came first... yet.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage