Cop Threatens to Feed Mentally Ill Man to Alligators

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Cop Threatens to Feed Mentally Ill Man to Alligators
And gets a nice, paid vacation.

"WESTON, Fla. (WSVN) -- After responding to a call, a Broward Sheriff's Office deputy was caught on camera threatening to kill and feed a subject to alligators."

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/...lligators/

Apparently, God is willing to stand in as a witness to murder.

How nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: Cop Threatens to Feed Mentally Ill Man to Alligators
inb4 "Fuck tha police!"

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
21-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Would eating a mentally ill man fit a low carb diet?
Find all posts by this user
21-02-2013, 06:24 PM
What a dick. I guess he's boo-hooing pretty good but it appears he's more emotional about losing his job than terrorizing a mentally challenged person. At least he's not disputing his disciplinary action. He should be made to do volunteer work at a facility for the mentally challenged. At least they would make certain he gets some training in compassion and he'd be made to practice it on a daily basis. Shy Asshole.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-02-2013, 06:25 PM
(21-02-2013 05:59 PM)jboggie22 Wrote:  Would eating a mentally ill man fit a low carb diet?
Depends on how many Pokemon cards he has in his pocket. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
21-02-2013, 06:27 PM
(21-02-2013 06:24 PM)kim Wrote:  He should be made to do volunteer work at a facility for the mentally challenged. At least they would make certain he gets some training in compassion and he'd be made to practice it on a daily basis. Shy Asshole.
Or maybe he'd just torment all of the patients. Undecided

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
21-02-2013, 06:38 PM
(21-02-2013 06:27 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(21-02-2013 06:24 PM)kim Wrote:  He should be made to do volunteer work at a facility for the mentally challenged. At least they would make certain he gets some training in compassion and he'd be made to practice it on a daily basis. Shy Asshole.
Or maybe he'd just torment all of the patients. Undecided

Nah... I'm pretty sure he'll be watched closely for the rest of his career. It will probably drive him so crazy he might actually end up in a mental health facility. He dialed his own wake up call. Fuck him if he can't get it together and be a human being. Angel

21-02-2013, 07:31 PM
(21-02-2013 06:24 PM)kim Wrote:  What a dick. I guess he's boo-hooing pretty good but it appears he's more emotional about losing his job than terrorizing a mentally challenged person. At least he's not disputing his disciplinary action. He should be made to do volunteer work at a facility for the mentally challenged. At least they would make certain he gets some training in compassion and he'd be made to practice it on a daily basis. Shy Asshole.
What disciplinary action? Is a two month paid vacation to be considered a punishment? And I wonder how much of his pay he had to give his victim for restitution? My guess would be somewhere between 0 and zero dollars of the money he collected for not working.

Not to mention, he's been "disciplined" eight times in twenty two years and he's been investigated twenty times. If he worked in the private sector, this sociopath would've been unemployed years ago, and he should be now.
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
21-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Re: Cop Threatens to Feed Mentally Ill Man to Alligators
If I ever even caught wind of someone doing that to one of my guys id do it to the person myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
21-02-2013, 08:05 PM
(21-02-2013 07:31 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  What disciplinary action? Is a two month paid vacation to be considered a punishment? And I wonder how much of his pay he had to give his victim for restitution? My guess would be somewhere between 0 and zero dollars of the money he collected for not working.

Not to mention, he's been "disciplined" eight times in twenty two years and he's been investigated twenty times. If he worked in the private sector, this sociopath would've been unemployed years ago, and he should be now.

Where did it say he was given two months paid leave? I didn't hear that and I watched it again just to be sure. Disciplinary action is often LOP.
I also have to wonder about the balance of his record and previous disciplinary offenses; eight times in twenty two years is about once every three years. A bit more like the garden variety asshole than a sociopath.
If I were a relative of this mentally challenged person, I'd sue this officer in a civil court for making terroristic threats. I also have to wonder though, where this mentally challenged person's relatives might be.
The mentally challenged person had an altercation two weeks prior. Both times, what was he doing? Was he making annoying comments and/or gestures at passersby? Was he throwing lit firecrackers at them? What initially garnered a complaint which summoned law enforcement? What was the offending issue the first time and what was the extent of the altercation this time?

Not that I'm defending a guy who was clearly being a complete piece of shit but I don't know the entire story, either. Shy