Cop who strangled person to death for cigarettes not indicted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2014, 06:28 AM
RE: Cop who strangled person to death for cigarettes not indicted

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2014, 06:29 AM
(07-12-2014 01:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ya see the difference? Its not because black on white doesn't happen, its because they only show you what makes for better news and when they do protest they burn up peoples stores, peoples source of income to feed their families, they set cop cars on fire, when they they don't even care about the health or well being of others. It's dumb, they make it about race.

[Image: 2565863-3853767-4957010%2B_3d402eb6c781d...f6e390.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-12-2014, 10:45 AM
The guy who shot Reagan was in a crowd (a crowd that probably wasn't very calm at the moment at that), so shooting at him would most likely have killed a few random innocents.

Timothy McVeigh was already in custody for more minor offenses when they found out he did the bombing.

Just tossing those details out there.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
07-12-2014, 12:46 PM
(07-12-2014 01:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 11:35 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I heard on the news driving to work, one of the radio hosts discussing this and he made some interesting points. He said the guy that shot Ronald Reagan wasn't shot by police, Timoth McVey wasn't shot by police, the guy who shot up a movie theater wasn't gunned down by police and there are many more scenarios like it. What do all those men have in common? They are all white.

But a black guy who was selling loose cigarettes, illegally? He's choked to death by a cop?

Are there good police officers? Yes. But, are the majority of the fatal assaults against black males, by white cops? Yes. Look it up, if you disbelieve me.

And the 12 yr old boy that was shot recently in Ohio was also black. And instead of being outraged as a society, we use it as a teachable moment to tell kids 'don't play with toy guns that look real.'

Fucking unreal. I want to move to another planet...someone build me a spaceship.

In September 2012 white teen Gilbert Collar was shot and killed by black officer Trevis Austin in 'Self defense" because Collar was under the influence of drugs, though Collar never even touched the officer and was naked because of the drugs so could not have carried a weapon. Why hasn't this gained media attention? Why hasn't there been protests over this? Why haven't i even heard about this till recently? Nothing...

December 4 2014 a Black Arizona man was shot and killed by a white police officer for running, refusing the cops many orders, verbally challenging the officer and repeatedly reaching for his waistband and pockets and fighting with the officer and the officer fearing for his life shot the man. They later found drugs and a gun in his SUV he was in. This sparked protests because people though the shooting was not justified.

Ya see the difference? Its not because black on white doesn't happen, its because they only show you what makes for better news and when they do protest they burn up peoples stores, peoples source of income to feed their families, they set cop cars on fire, when they they don't even care about the health or well being of others. It's dumb, they make it about race.

No they dont.
They are responding and reacting to a race crime and they have every right to their outrage!
Im surprised the whole country isnt on fire. Maybe it should be then people would get the fucking message.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
07-12-2014, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 04:16 PM by JDog554.)
(07-12-2014 12:46 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 01:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  In September 2012 white teen Gilbert Collar was shot and killed by black officer Trevis Austin in 'Self defense" because Collar was under the influence of drugs, though Collar never even touched the officer and was naked because of the drugs so could not have carried a weapon. Why hasn't this gained media attention? Why hasn't there been protests over this? Why haven't i even heard about this till recently? Nothing...

December 4 2014 a Black Arizona man was shot and killed by a white police officer for running, refusing the cops many orders, verbally challenging the officer and repeatedly reaching for his waistband and pockets and fighting with the officer and the officer fearing for his life shot the man. They later found drugs and a gun in his SUV he was in. This sparked protests because people though the shooting was not justified.

Ya see the difference? Its not because black on white doesn't happen, its because they only show you what makes for better news and when they do protest they burn up peoples stores, peoples source of income to feed their families, they set cop cars on fire, when they they don't even care about the health or well being of others. It's dumb, they make it about race.

No they dont.
They are responding and reacting to a race crime and they have every right to their outrage!
Im surprised the whole country isnt on fire. Maybe it should be then people would get the fucking message.

So why do they get to protest the Arizona man if he did a lot wrong? and so you think innocent peoples lives should be ruined by people who are mad? Those stores they burn are some peoples income to put food on their table for their family. Employees lost paychecks probably, innocent cops almost got killed. Innocent bystanders could have got killed. But that's ok to you right because they are mad? They get to ruin other peoples lives? What a horrible things for you to say. Maybe next time someone does me wrong ill come burn your house down in protest.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-12-2014, 04:33 PM
This IS actually really fucked up. The Brown one was full of holes and doubts, but this seems pretty clear cut.

(04-12-2014 11:35 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Are there good police officers? Yes. But, are the majority of the fatal assaults against black males, by white cops? Yes. Look it up, if you disbelieve me.

I would bet that significantly more black males are killed by other black males than by white cops. Now if you meant fatal assaults by cops exclusively, then yeah probably more by white cops... But there are also more white cops than black cops... Still, I have no doubt that the police force is full of people you wouldn't even want as citizens.
07-12-2014, 05:29 PM
How many grand juries are appointed in a year's time? Thousands? What percentage of those ruled appropriately? (If not most, then we should abolish the grand jury system altogether. Plus, that's not saying much for American intelligence.) How many similar situations were handled by cops, in a manner that did not lead to someone getting shot? How many unarmed white men were killed by black cops? None?

You don't have to answer those. Those are just some questions to consider.

These type cases are a rarity. They're the exception to the rule. If it was as commonplace as say, black on black homicides, well, it would be getting the same national coverage ... none. What the White House is doing, (Well, maybe not them. I'm sure people like Al Sharpton are always on the case and eager to update the President at any opportunity.), is searching high and low for these rare anomalies, and making them about race. Why? Political advantage and major distraction from other things, starting with the last midterm elections.
07-12-2014, 06:00 PM
note: Haven't read the thread.

So this is full on bullshit. The Brown case I thought had a fair result given the evidence and circumstances. The 12 year old kid getting shot I thought was fair because he did "have a gun" and did reach for it. The cops could have handled that better but ultimately he reached for looked like a gun. But this case... fuck me that was fucked up.
How the fuck did that cop get away with that bullshit? At the absolutely bare minimum he should be done for excessive force. Total horse crap, he should have been done for that and there was definitive proof so no excuses.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
07-12-2014, 07:32 PM
(07-12-2014 06:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How the fuck did that cop get away with that bullshit?

It wasn't a chokehold. It walked like a chokehold and talked like a chokehold and gasped for air like a chokehould but it wasn't a chokehold.

#sigh
07-12-2014, 10:05 PM
(07-12-2014 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 06:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How the fuck did that cop get away with that bullshit?

It wasn't a chokehold. It walked like a chokehold and talked like a chokehold and gasped for air like a chokehould but it wasn't a chokehold.

Was that seriously his defense and why he got off?

[Image: oscar.png]