Cop who strangled person to death for cigarettes not indicted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Cop who strangled person to death for cigarettes not indicted
(07-12-2014 04:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 12:46 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  No they dont.
They are responding and reacting to a race crime and they have every right to their outrage!
Im surprised the whole country isnt on fire. Maybe it should be then people would get the fucking message.

So why do they get to protest the Arizona man if he did a lot wrong? and so you think innocent peoples lives should be ruined by people who are mad? Those stores they burn are some peoples income to put food on their table for their family. Employees lost paychecks probably, innocent cops almost got killed. Innocent bystanders could have got killed. But that's ok to you right because they are mad? They get to ruin other peoples lives? What a horrible things for you to say. Maybe next time someone does me wrong ill come burn your house down in protest.

I'm fairly certain you do not comprehend the level of wrong here.
Yes, it is horrible when people loose jobs. But not as horrible as disrespecting and Killing a race of people.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2014, 04:51 PM
(08-12-2014 10:02 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 04:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  So why do they get to protest the Arizona man if he did a lot wrong? and so you think innocent peoples lives should be ruined by people who are mad? Those stores they burn are some peoples income to put food on their table for their family. Employees lost paychecks probably, innocent cops almost got killed. Innocent bystanders could have got killed. But that's ok to you right because they are mad? They get to ruin other peoples lives? What a horrible things for you to say. Maybe next time someone does me wrong ill come burn your house down in protest.

I'm fairly certain you do not comprehend the level of wrong here.
Yes, it is horrible when people loose jobs. But not as horrible as disrespecting and Killing a race of people.

Well you think its a killing of a race of people. I'll agree that the choke hold one was wrong but the others have more to them so how can you even be sure? So are we supposed to allow blacks to get away with murder and what not because we cant harm them because we are "killing their race?". With that being the case protesting violence with violence is a high level of stupid. Thats like protesting Animal Abuse and then kicking a dog, if they want to do it peacefully fine, thats their right, but when they start getting violent, they stoop down to the level of the people they are protesting against.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
08-12-2014, 06:08 PM
(07-12-2014 10:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It wasn't a chokehold. It walked like a chokehold and talked like a chokehold and gasped for air like a chokehould but it wasn't a chokehold.

Was that seriously his defense and why he got off?

Yes, that was part of his defense.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-12-2014, 08:20 PM
(08-12-2014 04:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 10:02 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I'm fairly certain you do not comprehend the level of wrong here.

Well you think its a killing of a race of people. I'll agree that the choke hold one was wrong but the others have more to them so how can you even be sure? So are we supposed to allow blacks to get away with murder and what not because we cant harm them because we are "killing their race?". With that being the case protesting violence with violence is a high level of stupid. Thats like protesting Animal Abuse and then kicking a dog, if they want to do it peacefully fine, thats their right, but when they start getting violent, they stoop down to the level of the people they are protesting against.

J dog i agree with you but keep this in mind. Negros neve had it easy. Keep in mind that the negro history in the u.s was whites treating Negros wrong(slavery,segregation and what not). Even to this day negros still have it a little rougher. So the reason this caused unrest is because of a fear of being treated wrong by the white man again. So really it is based on the past history between white government officials and negros.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-12-2014, 09:49 PM
There was room for debate in the Michael Brown case, there is no room for debate here. It is troubling that even with definitive and over whelming evidence, even in place where you wouldn't expect this kind of conduct like New York City, even in our more enlightened and modern times, these kind of abuses of power and justice can still occur. I don't really know what to say about it... this speaks loudly and clearly to some very serious flaws in our criminal justice system.

Fuck even GWB said the officer should have been indited. You have to fuck up pretty bad before GWB calls you out.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/geor...-1.2035386
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
09-12-2014, 01:15 AM
(08-12-2014 08:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 04:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well you think its a killing of a race of people. I'll agree that the choke hold one was wrong but the others have more to them so how can you even be sure? So are we supposed to allow blacks to get away with murder and what not because we cant harm them because we are "killing their race?". With that being the case protesting violence with violence is a high level of stupid. Thats like protesting Animal Abuse and then kicking a dog, if they want to do it peacefully fine, thats their right, but when they start getting violent, they stoop down to the level of the people they are protesting against.

J dog i agree with you but keep this in mind. Negros neve had it easy. Keep in mind that the negro history in the u.s was whites treating Negros wrong(slavery,segregation and what not). Even to this day negros still have it a little rougher. So the reason this caused unrest is because of a fear of being treated wrong by the white man again. So really it is based on the past history between white government officials and negros.

I know and I'm not saying all cases are not abuse, but they all shouldn't be treated like one. Do they really think setting buildings on fire is going to help their situation? I think this video says it best

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204325511367677

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
09-12-2014, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 02:23 AM by Free Thought.)
(08-12-2014 08:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 04:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well you think its a killing of a race of people. I'll agree that the choke hold one was wrong but the others have more to them so how can you even be sure? So are we supposed to allow blacks to get away with murder and what not because we cant harm them because we are "killing their race?". With that being the case protesting violence with violence is a high level of stupid. Thats like protesting Animal Abuse and then kicking a dog, if they want to do it peacefully fine, thats their right, but when they start getting violent, they stoop down to the level of the people they are protesting against.

I wont being to pretend to know even half the story with this stuff, so let me get this straight: you think it's fear of past offences which is ultimately causing this, Zeke?

I wont pretend that I get that. Surely they must know that whatever happened in the past scarcely justifies atrocious and down-right unhelpful actions today.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-12-2014, 05:18 AM
(09-12-2014 01:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 08:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  J dog i agree with you but keep this in mind. Negros neve had it easy. Keep in mind that the negro history in the u.s was whites treating Negros wrong(slavery,segregation and what not). Even to this day negros still have it a little rougher. So the reason this caused unrest is because of a fear of being treated wrong by the white man again. So really it is based on the past history between white government officials and negros.

I know and I'm not saying all cases are not abuse, but they all shouldn't be treated like one. Do they really think setting buildings on fire is going to help their situation? I think this video says it best

As I said I agree with you, I was just explaning why it is happening this way, not promoting it, and freethought it is, I have had my mom and dad say white people still want to see negros fail.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-12-2014, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 06:46 AM by Free Thought.)
(09-12-2014 05:18 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 01:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I know and I'm not saying all cases are not abuse, but they all shouldn't be treated like one. Do they really think setting buildings on fire is going to help their situation? I think this video says it best

Free Thought it is, I have had my mom and dad say white people still want to see negros fail.

Zeke, if I may speak candidly: That sort of statement by your parents reveals staggering paranoia and persecutory complex. Not to mention the sweeping generalisation of 'white people'.
C'mon if 'white people' in general (as implied) actually did 'want to see negroes fail', we'd have finished by now. And surely we'd have been far more direct that to do it through minority racist groups and relatively minor hate-crimes.

There are plenty of racist cunts around, but one can hardly reasonably conclude that from those relatively small and highly aberrant groups there is a large enough base to support such a wide brush.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-12-2014, 07:13 AM
(09-12-2014 06:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 05:18 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ...
Free Thought it is, I have had my mom and dad say white people still want to see negros fail.

Zeke, if I may speak candidly: That sort of statement by your parents reveals staggering paranoia and persecutory complex. Not to mention the sweeping generalisation of 'white people'.
C'mon if 'white people' in general (as implied) actually did 'want to see negroes fail', we'd have finished by now. And surely we'd have been far more direct that to do it through minority racist groups and relatively minor hate-crimes.

There are plenty of racist cunts around, but one can hardly reasonably conclude that from those relatively small and highly aberrant groups there is a large enough base to support such a wide brush.

I know, are you responding to me as if I believe white people are out to get me? Cause if you are, I don't think that.