Cop who strangled person to death for cigarettes not indicted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Cop who strangled person to death for cigarettes not indicted
(09-12-2014 07:13 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 06:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Zeke, if I may speak candidly: That sort of statement by your parents reveals staggering paranoia and persecutory complex. Not to mention the sweeping generalisation of 'white people'.
C'mon if 'white people' in general (as implied) actually did 'want to see negroes fail', we'd have finished by now. And surely we'd have been far more direct that to do it through minority racist groups and relatively minor hate-crimes.

There are plenty of racist cunts around, but one can hardly reasonably conclude that from those relatively small and highly aberrant groups there is a large enough base to support such a wide brush.

I know, are you responding to me as if I believe white people are out to get me? Cause if you are, I don't think that.

I was responding to what you said your parents have said, Zeke.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2014, 08:50 AM
(09-12-2014 07:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 07:13 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know, are you responding to me as if I believe white people are out to get me? Cause if you are, I don't think that.

I was responding to what you said your parents have said, Zeke.

Well to be fair to my mom, at least she can hang out with white people and understands they have problems as well. My dad believes they are the son of satan and a going to hell for being white and that they run the illuminati.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-12-2014, 03:39 AM
(09-12-2014 08:50 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 07:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I was responding to what you said your parents have said, Zeke.

Well to be fair to my mom, at least she can hang out with white people and understands they have problems as well. My dad believes they are the son of satan and a going to hell for being white and that they run the illuminati.

Shit, he's on to us.

I mean, he's a paranoid man who should learn to curb his racial profiling and discriminatory attitudes for the sake of a better, more open and accepting view of the world.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-12-2014, 12:45 PM
(13-12-2014 03:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 08:50 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well to be fair to my mom, at least she can hang out with white people and understands they have problems as well. My dad believes they are the son of satan and a going to hell for being white and that they run the illuminati.

Shit, he's on to us.

I mean, he's a paranoid man who should learn to curb his racial profiling and discriminatory attitudes for the sake of a better, more open and accepting view of the world.

I wish I could, but my dad is getting old, meaning that the way he views the world is locked. Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-12-2014, 01:36 PM
(09-12-2014 05:18 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I have had my mom and dad say white people still want to see negros fail.

That really depends...

- Fail at what?
If it's acts of violence and vandalism, then yes, most would like to see that fail.
If it's higher education, integration, and advancing the human condition, then most wouldn't wish for failure.

I'm sure that at least two white people are racist enough to want to see black people fail, so the statement is probably accurate... Especially if your parents are both white, and want to see black people fail. Consider
13-12-2014, 04:03 PM
(03-12-2014 06:22 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/...-indicted/

I can't understand it. Video evidence is not enough? What the hell happened that the grand jury can't indict this officer for at least negligent manslaughter???

There was also a link in the comment section of that article to a forum with apparently a bunch of dumbass police officers. It was saddening and gave me cancer. http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/71813/Cop...H-W6erOphE

Weeping

I find this whole American "race" thing absolutely insane.

I have friends here who are black. We have watched the American news and seen this crazy race shit going on. My black friend said, "Why the fuck do they regard themselves as African Americans?"

You know why he said that? Because he doesn't regard himself as an "African Canadian."

He's a fucking "Canadian" like the rest of us.

And that's the problem with America right now.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
13-12-2014, 04:27 PM
(13-12-2014 01:36 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 05:18 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I have had my mom and dad say white people still want to see negros fail.

That really depends...

- Fail at what?
If it's acts of violence and vandalism, then yes, most would like to see that fail.
If it's higher education, integration, and advancing the human condition, then most wouldn't wish for failure.

I'm sure that at least two white people are racist enough to want to see black people fail, so the statement is probably accurate... Especially if your parents are both white, and want to see black people fail. Consider

Dude, I am my self a negro.

13-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Interesting to watch the video.

In a way, I see that the guy is resisting arrest, telling the cops not to touch him.
But, I'm not sure the cops had made it clear that they were arresting him.

If the cops had waited to get the guy calmed down, then politely told him that he is under arrest and asked him to get in the car, or put his hands behind his back (for cuffing), perhaps it wouldn't have escalated like this.

Certainly the guy was not threatening to hurt anyone, he wasn't being violent. I don't agree with the way the cops took him down.