Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2015, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 11:29 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
RE: Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man
While the OP video is disturbing...this is in my opinion is worse...

http://www.ktvu.com/news/55611577-story

Dude had a knife.

At least 7 cops and the amount of times they shot dude...

It's a teeny bit over the top. It's like one fired and everyone did. But here's what I don't understand...the guy had a knife. I get the fact cops have a rough job...I do. I appreciate first responders...But this is exactly the kind of shit that shouldn't happen like ever...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2015, 11:37 AM
(11-12-2015 11:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  While the OP video is disturbing...this is in my opinion is worse...

Dude had a knife.

It's a teeny bit over the top. It's like one fired and everyone did. But here's what I don't understand...the guy had a knife. I get the fact cops have a rough job...I do. I appreciate first responders...But this is exactly the kind of shit that shouldn't happen like ever...

i think the many shots were too much but i think the shooting was justified, they bean bagged him, pepper sprayed him, and gave him many warnings he still threatened officers with a knife and he has a very violent history. A knife can be thrown or should we only allow cops to defend themselves after a cop is hurt or killed?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-12-2015, 12:21 PM
(11-12-2015 11:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  While the OP video is disturbing...this is in my opinion is worse...

Dude had a knife.

From my perspective, I can't watch the video without thinking about what a bunch of idiots the pedestrians are. Try to look at it tactically as you ask yourself what other options there might have been. They had the guy cornered against a wall in a way that they could shoot him without worrying about getting either themselves or pedestrians caught in the crossfire. That's textbook. It doesn't get any more ideal than that. A few feet in any direction, and that is no longer the case. You've got these complete morons wandering all over the street within rushing distance. How about forget about the cell phone and get away from the potential danger? Or is higher video quality worth their or his life? If they're so concerned about this guy's life, then how about back the hell up so them being stuck in the crossfire is not part of the tactical equation if the guy decides to make a rush in any direction?

'Murican Canadian
11-12-2015, 12:29 PM
(11-12-2015 11:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Dude had a knife.

i think the many shots were too much but i think the shooting was justified, they bean bagged him, pepper sprayed him, and gave him many warnings he still threatened officers with a knife and he has a very violent history. A knife can be thrown or should we only allow cops to defend themselves after a cop is hurt or killed?

Yes, a knife can be thrown, and then he'd have no weapon -- all those cops would still have guns and plenty of bullets.

I don't think the shooting was entirely justified. Certainly not that many times! I respect cops, they have a tough job, but when I see shit like this -- I think some people should look for other employment. I also think that might be part of the problem -- I think cities need more cops so they are letting people become police officers who probably shouldn't.

Isn't the first lesson of gun safety to not put your finger on the trigger until you're going to pull it?

11-12-2015, 12:33 PM
(11-12-2015 12:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

Dude had a knife.

From my perspective, I can't watch the video without thinking about what a bunch of idiots the pedestrians are.

Well, yeah I wouldn't be anywhere near that...I would be totally going the other way.

Far away.

11-12-2015, 12:34 PM
(11-12-2015 12:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Isn't the first lesson of gun safety to not put your finger on the trigger until you're going to pull it?

3rd

1st is always assume a gun is loaded.

2nd is never point a gun at something that you're not willing to destroy.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
11-12-2015, 12:38 PM
(11-12-2015 12:34 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 12:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Isn't the first lesson of gun safety to not put your finger on the trigger until you're going to pull it?

3rd

1st is always assume a gun is loaded.

2nd is never point a gun at something that you're not willing to destroy.

Thanks for the clarification...Regardless, that many shots fired...someone fucked up.

11-12-2015, 02:39 PM
(11-12-2015 12:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 11:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  i think the many shots were too much but i think the shooting was justified, they bean bagged him, pepper sprayed him, and gave him many warnings he still threatened officers with a knife and he has a very violent history. A knife can be thrown or should we only allow cops to defend themselves after a cop is hurt or killed?

Yes, a knife can be thrown, and then he'd have no weapon -- all those cops would still have guns and plenty of bullets.

I don't think the shooting was entirely justified. Certainly not that many times! I respect cops, they have a tough job, but when I see shit like this -- I think some people should look for other employment. I also think that might be part of the problem -- I think cities need more cops so they are letting people become police officers who probably shouldn't.

Isn't the first lesson of gun safety to not put your finger on the trigger until you're going to pull it?

Not disagreeing with you on number of shots, way too many but the point is to stop someone before they hurt others, one of the clauses of lethal force is when all other options have been utilized which in this case they were, then lethal force can be used. this man was in a gang, has a history of shooting people and doing very dangerous illegal things, if they did not shoot him after all else failed then what? let a cop be stabbed then shoot him?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-12-2015, 03:10 PM
(11-12-2015 02:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 12:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yes, a knife can be thrown, and then he'd have no weapon -- all those cops would still have guns and plenty of bullets.

Not disagreeing with you on number of shots, way too many but the point is to stop someone before they hurt others, one of the clauses of lethal force is when all other options have been utilized which in this case they were, then lethal force can be used. this man was in a gang, has a history of shooting people and doing very dangerous illegal things, if they did not shoot him after all else failed then what? let a cop be stabbed then shoot him?

He was shot 20 times in the front and back.

They knew he only had a knife.

One person could have easily disarmed him with one bullet. He wouldn't be Swiss cheese and the police wouldn't be under investigation for using extreme force.

They could have just beat the snot out of the guy Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-12-2015, 03:12 PM
(11-12-2015 03:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He was shot 20 times in the front and back.

Some may claim that is "overkill".

Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.