Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man
(12-12-2015 08:24 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 07:58 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Vile people will do vile things if given power. That's not what gets me. What gets me is that this evil cunt was found not guilty. Fucking incompetant jury.

I think "evil cunt" is a bit strong. When I watch that video, I don't see an evil person. I see someone who is terrified and is in way over her head. That's not a justification for what she did and, based on that video, she sure looks guilty to me. But, seeing as how she's been acquitted, if I ran that police force she would be out of a job because the person in that video had no business being a police officer.
She looks like a power-tripping cunt with no regard for strangers lives to me. Hypothetically, if the video were the exact same but with a mans voice behind the camera, would you still think them to be just 'terrified and in over their head'? Or would your view be more akin to how mine is at the non-hypthetical murdering cunt? She should be behind bars.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2015, 10:37 AM
(12-12-2015 08:48 AM)yakherder Wrote:  A typical case of the amygdala executing its veto power over the neocortex in the midst of a fight or flight response.

Stupid amygdala.

I really shouldn't joke. The story is tragic. A man is dead and, based on what I saw on that video, he shouldn't be. But, I really don't see an evil person shooting him. I saw a person who is overcome by panic.

(12-12-2015 08:51 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  She looks like a power-tripping cunt with no regard for strangers lives to me.

You must have found a much longer version of the video than the one I linked.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
12-12-2015, 11:02 AM
(12-12-2015 07:00 AM)BnW Wrote:  One change I'd like to see is there be an independent prosecutor assigned to any case that involves a police officer. I think that would go a long way towards resolving some of the distrust in the process. I also think it would take away some of the biases. I thought the officer in the Michael Brown case should have been indicted but I sort of get why he wasn't. I think getting a conviction there was going to be nearly impossible. But, Eric Garner? How did they not get an indictment there?

And, on the other side of the spectrum, you have this cop in Oklahoma City who was sexually assaulting black women, mostly targeting women who were poor and had been arrested for drugs or prostitution. That guy they went after with a vengeance. When they first convened the jury there were a lot of protests that the jury was all white. The local black community said that an all white jury wouldn't care about justice for poor black women, many of whom had criminal records for minor stuff. They were wrong, though as the jury convicted and recommended the cop get over 200 years in jail.

Here's a link if you're not familiar with the Oklahoma story. This guy is never getting out. I read yesterday he's on suicide watch. Sometimes justice served.

I totally agree with everything you wrote here. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-12-2015, 11:38 AM
(12-12-2015 11:02 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I totally agree with everything you wrote here. Smile

That's because you are wise beyond your years and recognize brilliance when you see it.

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
12-12-2015, 04:42 PM
Pro tip:

If you don't want to get shot by cops, surrender.
[+] 1 user Likes Matt Finney's post
12-12-2015, 04:45 PM
(12-12-2015 04:42 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  Pro tip:

You mean like the guy in the video I posted who was tazed, on the ground, had his hands out and was shot in the back anyway? That kind of surrender?

12-12-2015, 04:49 PM
(12-12-2015 04:45 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 04:42 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  Pro tip:

You mean like the guy in the video I posted who was tazed, on the ground, had his hands out and was shot in the back anyway? That kind of surrender?

In this case I'm guilty of not reading the entire thread. I'm referring to the OP.
12-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Well, you make a blanket statement like that, you sort of need to know there is not a whole bunch of exceptions to your rule.

12-12-2015, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 07:03 PM by Matt Finney.)
(12-12-2015 04:56 PM)BnW Wrote:  Well, you make a blanket statement like that, you sort of need to know there is not a whole bunch of exceptions to your rule.

It might be that you and I are just too different to relate to each other.

I'm actually glad that the guy in the OP is dead. I don't want people like that to be alive.

Also, I'm not saying that there aren't murdering cops. I'm just saying that if you want to increase your chances of not being shot by cops, then surrender. Sure, they still might kill you, but as far as I can tell, your chances of survival will increase if you surrender.
12-12-2015, 10:47 PM
(12-12-2015 05:03 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  Also, I'm not saying that there aren't murdering cops. I'm just saying that if you want to increase your chances of not being shot by cops, then surrender. Sure, they still might kill you, but as far as I can tell, your chances of survival will increase if you surrender.

That's not exactly an inspiring sort of confindence inducing statement like "protect and serve". Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.