Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 07:49 AM
RE: Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man
(08-12-2015 07:40 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  ShockingShocking
Wut? 11 million arrests in one year? That`s 3% of entire population. Wtf?

Holy shit Shocking How many did they arrest the year before? How long before the entire population is in jail? Quis custodiet them then?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-12-2015, 07:53 AM
(08-12-2015 07:40 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 06:56 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Over 1,000 criminals were killed by police in 2014, also in 2014 11,205,833 were arrested. It's not as common as you think, seems that way because people only want to shed light on the bad instead of good, most American cops are well trained and handle situations very well.

ShockingShocking

US has the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Nearly 1% of the population are currently incarcerated.

We also have a lot of for-profit prisons. Coincidence?

Also, police departments in neighborhoods with a lot of poor people who can't afford lawyers get a nice boost to their budgets by regularly arresting and/or ticketing people for minor or made-up offenses.
[+] 6 users Like julep's post
08-12-2015, 08:01 AM
(08-12-2015 07:48 AM)epronovost Wrote:  

I agree that does sound insane, but then again America has the largest prison population and the greatest wealth disparity in the world and they are too worried about preserving their image (or what's left of it) to do something serious about it.

Not only that it sounds insane, it is insane , no doubt about it. Together with the numbers on prison population.

(08-12-2015 07:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Holy shit Shocking How many did they arrest the year before? How long before the entire population is in jail? Quis custodiet them then?

Fuckn shit , somebody should do the math on that. In how many years will everybody in US be either an inmate or a prison guard. Laugh out load Sadcryface

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
08-12-2015, 08:02 AM
To be fair, that 11 million is just arresting, it doesn't count who actually went to jail or was charged with a crime, it's just people who were taken into custody.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
08-12-2015, 08:07 AM
(08-12-2015 07:53 AM)julep Wrote:  

US has the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Nearly 1% of the population are currently incarcerated.

Also, police departments in neighborhoods with a lot of poor people who can't afford lawyers get a nice boost to their budgets by regularly arresting and/or ticketing people for minor or made-up offenses.

That puts a nice twist on the "Lend of the free..."

(08-12-2015 08:02 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  To be fair, that 11 million is just arresting, it doesn't count who actually went to jail or was charged with a crime, it's just people who were taken into custody.
Of course, there is a lot of people released immediately or soon after they are arrested obviously , still...

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
08-12-2015, 08:16 AM
(08-12-2015 08:07 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 07:53 AM)julep Wrote:  US has the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Nearly 1% of the population are currently incarcerated.

That puts a nice twist on the "Lend of the free..."

(08-12-2015 08:02 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  To be fair, that 11 million is just arresting, it doesn't count who actually went to jail or was charged with a crime, it's just people who were taken into custody.
Of course, there is a lot of people released immediately or soon after they are arrested obviously , still...

Lots of drunk idiots and drug users and spouse abusers I would assume.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
08-12-2015, 08:21 AM
(08-12-2015 08:07 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  That puts a nice twist on the "Lend of the free..."

Land of the jailed hasn't got that certain je ne sais quoi...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
08-12-2015, 08:53 AM
(08-12-2015 07:40 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 06:56 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Over 1,000 criminals were killed by police in 2014, also in 2014 11,205,833 were arrested. It's not as common as you think, seems that way because people only want to shed light on the bad instead of good, most American cops are well trained and handle situations very well.

ShockingShocking

Not really --- it's more likely 1/2 of one percent getting arrested 6 times....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-12-2015, 09:01 AM
(08-12-2015 07:53 AM)julep Wrote:  US has the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Nearly 1% of the population are currently incarcerated.

It... actually sort of is. Or rather it isn't, but that's backwards.

The growth in prison populations start with the 80s-90s embrace of "tough on crime" attitudes (for various reasons: easy pandering with superficial feelgood rhetoric? one of the only ways to campaign or stand out in the election for dog catcher in bumfuck, nowhere? dogwhistling like you wouldn't believe? all that and more...).

States were forced to contract out incarceration when they couldn't keep up with the huge numbers of new sentences they were handing out. The correlation is there but the causality is the other way around.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
08-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Fucking Florida...this video upsets me greatly.

I grew up in Miami, I remember the Overtown riots and shortly after riding with police as part of a criminal course at the university and seeing the disrespect and anger shown at the police. This is why. We have to be better than this. Weeping

So the officer shoots him because he doesn’t want to wait the perp out, or maybe he was late for his Cuban coffee, or maybe he didn’t get laid the night before and is young, hung and full of cum.

I knew several guys like that, couldn’t wait to be police officers not because they wanted to help but because they were drawn to the adrenalin and violence. The two brothers ended up being arrested for drug charges years later...ironic.

Anyway, I’m ranting, pissed, disgusted. I always defend the police, the thin blue line that keeps the crazies at bay, but this...this is indefensible.

Just fuck it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post