Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man
There is something definitely wrong with how you guys are treating policing.

Not only are people getting shot, but you also have a lot of incidents of people getting fucked up either when being taken into, or when they are in custody.

For such a loving Christian country, Jesus would be disappointed Weeping

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 09:31 AM
(08-12-2015 01:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Where in the fuck were the tasers? The pepper spray? Bean bag rounds? All of those other devices that have been used and abused against peaceful protesters on college campuses and on the streets outside Wall Street? If you absolutely had to shoot him, why shoot to kill? Why didn't you put a single round into his arm or leg?

Why was this man seemingly executed on the street?

And even all that aside, what's with the awkward silence afterwards? "Oops, we shot him"? There's another video showing one of the cops probably calling for an ambulance, but the rest just walk around awkwardly like "uuuh..."

Didn't they at least consider helping the guy? Or was a tazed, twice-shot man still dangerous?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
08-12-2015, 09:38 AM
(08-12-2015 09:31 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 01:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Where in the fuck were the tasers? The pepper spray? Bean bag rounds? All of those other devices that have been used and abused against peaceful protesters on college campuses and on the streets outside Wall Street? If you absolutely had to shoot him, why shoot to kill? Why didn't you put a single round into his arm or leg?

Why was this man seemingly executed on the street?

And even all that aside, what's with the awkward silence afterwards? "Oops, we shot him"? There's another video showing one of the cops probably calling for an ambulance, but the rest just walk around awkwardly like "uuuh..."

Didn't they at least consider helping the guy? Or was a tazed, twice-shot man still dangerous?

There’s no excuse. The whole lot of us are becoming less humane, more violent and less empathetic. When you live in a gun culture what can you expect?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
08-12-2015, 10:44 AM
You get 3-4 feet from a police officer while you are carrying a razor, you will get shot. Especially after you write a note saying you have a bomb in your pocket. I'm not wrestling a guy with a bomb. He can get down on the ground and wait for an explosive detection dog or get dropped if he gets too close. Every police department trains the exact same way. A taser is not an equal or greater force to a knife. At that distance, even while tased, a suspect can continue slashing and stabbing the officer in front of him, especially if he's drunk or on drugs.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
08-12-2015, 10:55 AM
(08-12-2015 10:44 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You get 3-4 feet from a police officer while you are carrying a razor, you will get shot. Especially after you write a note saying you have a bomb in your pocket. I'm not wrestling a guy with a bomb. He can get down on the ground and wait for an explosive detection dog or get dropped if he gets too close. Every police department trains the exact same way. A taser is not an equal or greater force to a knife. At that distance, even while tased, a suspect can continue slashing and stabbing the officer in front of him, especially if he's drunk or on drugs.

Oh so tasing and consequently shooting him was clever as fuck.

The man wasn't the one approaching them, they approached him and stood in close distance. If they thought he was such a threat, they wouldn't have been standing so close.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
08-12-2015, 11:02 AM
(08-12-2015 10:55 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 10:44 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You get 3-4 feet from a police officer while you are carrying a razor, you will get shot. Especially after you write a note saying you have a bomb in your pocket. I'm not wrestling a guy with a bomb. He can get down on the ground and wait for an explosive detection dog or get dropped if he gets too close. Every police department trains the exact same way. A taser is not an equal or greater force to a knife. At that distance, even while tased, a suspect can continue slashing and stabbing the officer in front of him, especially if he's drunk or on drugs.

Oh so tasing and consequently shooting him was clever as fuck.

The man wasn't the one approaching them, they approached him and stood in close distance. If they thought he was such a threat, they wouldn't have been standing so close.

They were standing on the other side of their cruisers as cover. He walked around a cruiser to within 4 feet of the female officer with a razor in his hand and a possible bomb in his pocket. That's suicide.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-12-2015, 11:11 AM
they tazed him and then shot him. They are incompetent at best. At worst it was an execution as stated.
08-12-2015, 11:14 AM
(08-12-2015 11:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They were standing on the other side of their cruisers as cover. He walked around a cruiser to within 4 feet of the female officer with a razor in his hand and a possible bomb in his pocket. That's suicide.

No decent policeman would get so close to someone claiming to carry a bomb. There is no excuse whatsoever. If you think this murder was justified, there's something seriously wrong with you.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
08-12-2015, 11:15 AM
(08-12-2015 11:11 AM)skyking Wrote:  they tazed him and then shot him. They are incompetent at best. At worst it was an execution as stated.

From the looks of it he was tazed and shot at the same time so I doubt the cop tazing him was expecting him to be shot because if he was then he probably would not have tazed him so I would not blame him.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Of course I'd not blame the guy who took the nonlethal approach. WTF is that kind of thinking?
We can post up several videos of suspects getting gunned down, with multiple armed officers surrounding them where no attempt was made to tase them first. It is not like the tazer probes are going to provide the suspect a forcefield for the always ready deadly hail of bullets. The training is completely upside down.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post