Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man
(08-12-2015 11:14 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 11:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They were standing on the other side of their cruisers as cover. He walked around a cruiser to within 4 feet of the female officer with a razor in his hand and a possible bomb in his pocket. That's suicide.

No decent policeman would get so close to someone claiming to carry a bomb. There is no excuse whatsoever. If you think this murder was justified, there's something seriously wrong with you.

Sorry, cops are not trained to give ground or run. They post up and contain the suspect. If they keep backing up as he approaches them it puts basserbys in danger. He had one choice only. Get down on the ground. The video starts with the suspect on one side of the cruiser and the police on the other. They don't move. He walks around the cruiser and approaches the female officer with a razor in his hand and a possible bomb in his pocket.

There are plenty of cases of police brutality and even murder. This isn't one of them.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
08-12-2015, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 11:49 AM by KidCharlemagne1962.)
(08-12-2015 07:40 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 06:56 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Over 1,000 criminals were killed by police in 2014, also in 2014 11,205,833 were arrested. It's not as common as you think, seems that way because people only want to shed light on the bad instead of good, most American cops are well trained and handle situations very well.

ShockingShocking
Wut? 11 million arrests in one year? That`s 3% of entire population. Wtf?

We excel at imprisoning our population. Privatizing jails has led to lobbyists pushing for stonger sentences to make it profitable.

Call me crazy if you will but a society should grudgingly imprison people, especailly those that are non-viloent. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
08-12-2015, 11:28 AM
There's a really simple solution.....

Don't wave razors at the police.

And

Maybe they won't shoot your dumb ass....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
08-12-2015, 11:30 AM
(08-12-2015 11:21 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 11:14 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  No decent policeman would get so close to someone claiming to carry a bomb. There is no excuse whatsoever. If you think this murder was justified, there's something seriously wrong with you.

Sorry, cops are not trained to give ground or run. They post up and contain the suspect. If they keep backing up as he approaches them it puts basserbys in danger. He had one choice only. Get down on the ground. The video starts with the suspect on one side of the cruiser and the police on the other. They don't move. He walks around the cruiser and approaches the female officer with a razor in his hand and a possible bomb in his pocket.

There are plenty of cases of police brutality and even murder. This isn't one of them.

You would have made a great Sturmabteilung, Brown Shirt.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-12-2015, 11:30 AM
(08-12-2015 11:21 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Sorry, cops are not trained to give ground or run. They post up and contain the suspect. If they keep backing up as he approaches them it puts basserbys in danger. He had one choice only. Get down on the ground. The video starts with the suspect on one side of the cruiser and the police on the other. They don't move. He walks around the cruiser and approaches the female officer with a razor in his hand and a possible bomb in his pocket.

I didn't say they should keep backing up. I said they should have kept their distance in case there was actually a bomb. And how is a taser not enough!?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
08-12-2015, 11:31 AM
(08-12-2015 11:30 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I didn't say they should keep backing up. I said they should have kept their distance in case there was actually a bomb. And how is a taser not enough!?

Becuase it doesn’t spill blood, silly.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
08-12-2015, 11:36 AM
If the guy has a bomb -- don't ya THINK it might be electrically activated????

And you want to use a taser on him???????

GOOD idea....

Not....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-12-2015, 11:40 AM
One of the first things they teach in the police academy about bomb threats. No tasers and no radio use. Both could set off a bomb. We were taught to turn off our radios in this situation.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-12-2015, 11:40 AM
(08-12-2015 11:30 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 11:21 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Sorry, cops are not trained to give ground or run. They post up and contain the suspect. If they keep backing up as he approaches them it puts basserbys in danger. He had one choice only. Get down on the ground. The video starts with the suspect on one side of the cruiser and the police on the other. They don't move. He walks around the cruiser and approaches the female officer with a razor in his hand and a possible bomb in his pocket.

I didn't say they should keep backing up. I said they should have kept their distance in case there was actually a bomb. And how is a taser not enough!?

If one of the prongs miss then the taser is ineffective, also some people can fight through the effects and keep on going, if it hits fatty tissue it will not work either, it's not a surefire weapon as it may seem. Not condoning the cops actions, just pointing out this fact.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Like I said, they had 4 guns on him why not one of them tase him (like they did!). And no, a guy with no shirt on is not hiding much. The idea that he might have a bomb in his pocket is just ludicrous.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post