Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man
Oh and another thing: that skinny dude did not have any fatty tissue nor did he have any clothes on his torso. IF ever there was a candidate for tazing he was it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 11:46 AM
I think at worse a riot cop with a shield and some pepper spray could have gotten him easily. Shield to protect him from being stabbed and the spray to immobilize the suspect.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-12-2015, 11:47 AM
(08-12-2015 11:44 AM)skyking Wrote:  Oh and another thing: that skinny dude did not have any fatty tissue nor did he have any clothes on his torso. IF ever there was a candidate for tazing he was it.

As I said, they taught us in the police academy that you don't use a taser or use your radio near a suspect that claims to have a bomb. The female cop seems to have done both.

And we definitely weren't trained to wrestle with someone who claims to have a bomb.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
(08-12-2015 11:42 AM)skyking Wrote:  Like I said, they had 4 guns on him why not one of them tase him (like they did!). And no, a guy with no shirt on is not hiding much. The idea that he might have a bomb in his pocket is just ludicrous.

Not really.. With today's electronics and explosives it's not out of the question.

Four ounces of C -4 would easily fit in baggy pants - as it appears the perp is wearing.....

The simpler question - is why does an asshole with four guns pointed at him wave around a razor???? Nobody finds this guy to be an idiot???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post

Drinking Beverage

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
08-12-2015, 11:59 AM
(08-12-2015 11:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  One of the first things they teach in the police academy about bomb threats. No tasers and no radio use. Both could set off a bomb. We were taught to turn off our radios in this situation.

So you're pretty much saying that the only way to deal with someone claiming to have a bomb (drunk/retarded/mentally ill or not) is killing them? Nice.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
08-12-2015, 12:01 PM
(08-12-2015 11:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  One of the first things they teach in the police academy about bomb threats. No tasers and no radio use. Both could set off a bomb. We were taught to turn off our radios in this situation.
How about shooting the bomb? That can't set it off?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
08-12-2015, 12:04 PM
(08-12-2015 11:59 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  

So you're pretty much saying that the only way to deal with someone claiming to have a bomb (drunk/retarded/mentally ill or not) is killing them? Nice.

You tell them to get on the ground and call in a detection dog. What else can they do? What if the guy is telling the truth? They can't risk that he really has a bomb in his pants. It sucks but what else option is there? Roll the dice and hope he's lying? Fuck that. Cops have family too.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-12-2015, 12:04 PM
(08-12-2015 06:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Why didn't the stupid fuck just surrender??????

Chlorine for the gene pool, ya ask me....

Not surrendering is not sufficient grounds for summary execution on the street. Dodgy

What if they're suffering from a mental affliction or otherwise having an episode? Would you want a cadre of 14 armed police officers gunning down your Alzheimer's afflicted parents just because they weren't in the proper state of mind to obey an officer absolutely?

Since when is disrespecting or disobeying an officer a capitol offense!? Censored

FUCK THAT NOISE! PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER THAN TO BE EXECUTED IN THE FUCKING STREETS!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-12-2015, 12:07 PM
(08-12-2015 11:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 11:42 AM)skyking Wrote:  Like I said, they had 4 guns on him why not one of them tase him (like they did!). And no, a guy with no shirt on is not hiding much. The idea that he might have a bomb in his pocket is just ludicrous.

Not really.. With today's electronics and explosives it's not out of the question.

Four ounces of C -4 would easily fit in baggy pants - as it appears the perp is wearing.....

The simpler question - is why does an asshole with four guns pointed at him wave around a razor???? Nobody finds this guy to be an idiot???

If you're so much of a fucking coward that you so fear for your own life that with 3 other people all having guns trained on the suspect, you still fear for your life enough to execute that person in the street?

You don't have the mettle to be a cop, and should never have passed the training to be one and subsequently granted the authority to use a lethal weapon.

If you can be summarily executed for fear of what might be hiding in your baggy pants (stop, read that again and again until it fucking sinks in), the whole lot of them are fucking cowards and should have been drummed out of the force long before they killed someone.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]