Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man
(08-12-2015 12:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 11:59 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  So you're pretty much saying that the only way to deal with someone claiming to have a bomb (drunk/retarded/mentally ill or not) is killing them? Nice.

You tell them to get on the ground and call in a detection dog. What else can they do? What if the guy is telling the truth? They can't risk that he really has a bomb in his pants. It sucks but what else option is there? Roll the dice and hope he's lying? Fuck that. Cops have family too.

No, if the cops can't handle de-escalating a situation and always resort to violence as the first option, that's on them. Our cops get so little training, so much of it is 'shot first if you even think you might be in any amount of danger'.

Fucking pussies. "Protect and serve' motherfuckers, not 'shoot first and ask questions later'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 12:14 PM
(08-12-2015 01:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man (VIDEO)

There was a failed bank robbery in Miami. The would-be robber got no money, then wandered into a barber shop next door where he grabbed a straight razor. He stood outside and yelled at multiple heavily armed police officers. He waived the razor in the air, as crazy people sometimes do, while making no movement toward any of the officers. Knowing he or she was now legally in the clear, at least one cop took the opportunity to fire. Cenk Uygur, host of the The Young Turks, breaks it down. Tell us what you think in the comment section below.

"Miami Beach police fatally shot a man suspected of holding up a bank Saturday in a graphic encounter that was caught on camera.

Police say the man walked into a Bank of America branch around 10:30 a.m. that morning and passed a note to the teller stating he had a bomb.

“My understanding is that he did not get any proceeds," Miami Beach Police Chief Daniel Oates told reporters in a press conference Saturday. "He did not get any money.”

After the man left the bank empty-handed, police found him at a barbershop a block away from the bank and he "remained there for a period of time," Oates said.
When the man emerged, he had removed his shirt and was holding a straight razor, the police chief said.

“He was challenged by the officers in the street, and at some point during that confrontation, he raised his hand with a straight edged razor in it and he was shot,” Oates said.

In a graphic and disturbing video taken across the street from the incident, the man can be seen surrounded by at least four police officers. They speak to him for about two minutes before the man is shot and falls backwards.

Oates said an officer fired two shots.”

Where in the fuck were the tasers? The pepper spray? Bean bag rounds? All of those other devices that have been used and abused against peaceful protesters on college campuses and on the streets outside Wall Street? If you absolutely had to shoot him, why shoot to kill? Why didn't you put a single round into his arm or leg?

Why was this man seemingly executed on the street?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/miam...b2818f032c

Several videos of the incident surfaced online; an officer on the scene also captured footage with a body-worn camera, The Miami Herald reports. But under a state law signed earlier this year by Florida Gov. Rick Scott ®, the police body camera video does not have to be released to the public.

Yeah, because we need less transparency in government these days. For fuck's sake...

Fuck Cenk Uygur! He is as bad as Bill O'Reilly with his sensationalism, hyperbole, misrepresentations and biased narratives.

Here's the raw video. No need to listen to an asshat commentator to know that it was a wrongful shooting.

08-12-2015, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 12:19 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(08-12-2015 12:04 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 06:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Why didn't the stupid fuck just surrender??????

Chlorine for the gene pool, ya ask me....

Not surrendering is not sufficient grounds for summary execution on the street. Dodgy

What if they're suffering from a mental affliction or otherwise having an episode? Would you want a cadre of 14 armed police officers gunning down your Alzheimer's afflicted parents just because they weren't in the proper state of mind to obey an officer absolutely?

Since when is disrespecting or disobeying an officer a capitol offense!? Censored

FUCK THAT NOISE! PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER THAN TO BE EXECUTED IN THE FUCKING STREETS!

It's not about disobedience. It's about walking towards cops while armed with a damn razor and threatening to have a bomb in your pants. He didn't leave the cops much choice. They could have wrestled with him I suppose. But one or more would probably get slashed. He had every opportunity to put it down and lay on the ground. Cops have families too. They want to go home at the end of the day. In fact I would critique these officers for allowing him to get within 4 feet. He should have been taken down long before he got that close. Deadly force is authorized on a suspect holding an edged weapon that continues to advance and refuses orders to stop. Don't like it? Change the laws. Good luck finding cops then.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-12-2015, 12:16 PM
I'm amazed at the cops' behavior in this case. The guy was white. Usually they only shoot blacks for holding a knife.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
08-12-2015, 12:18 PM
(08-12-2015 12:16 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I'm amazed at the cops' behavior in this case. The guy was white. Usually they only shoot blacks for holding a knife.

Dodgy

Maybe it was a disguise Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-12-2015, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 03:04 PM by Full Circle.)
(08-12-2015 12:12 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  No, if the cops can't handle de-escalating a situation and always resort to violence as the first option, that's on them.

Bro, that’s how we Floridians de-escalate situations. There was a situation, we opened fire, situation deescalated, what’s not to understand?

Edit: [Image: qDzFdjp.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-12-2015, 12:25 PM
(08-12-2015 12:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 12:12 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  No, if the cops can't handle de-escalating a situation and always resort to violence as the first option, that's on them.

Bro, that’s how we Floridians de-escalate situations. There was a situation, we opened fire, situation deescalated, what’s not to understand?

Ah, the "it's always been done that way" defense.

08-12-2015, 12:31 PM
(08-12-2015 01:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Cops Patiently Wait For Excuse To Execute Man (VIDEO)

There was a failed bank robbery in Miami. The would-be robber got no money, then wandered into a barber shop next door where he grabbed a straight razor. He stood outside and yelled at multiple heavily armed police officers. He waived the razor in the air, as crazy people sometimes do, while making no movement toward any of the officers. Knowing he or she was now legally in the clear, at least one cop took the opportunity to fire. Cenk Uygur, host of the The Young Turks, breaks it down. Tell us what you think in the comment section below.

"Miami Beach police fatally shot a man suspected of holding up a bank Saturday in a graphic encounter that was caught on camera.

Police say the man walked into a Bank of America branch around 10:30 a.m. that morning and passed a note to the teller stating he had a bomb.

“My understanding is that he did not get any proceeds," Miami Beach Police Chief Daniel Oates told reporters in a press conference Saturday. "He did not get any money.”

After the man left the bank empty-handed, police found him at a barbershop a block away from the bank and he "remained there for a period of time," Oates said.
When the man emerged, he had removed his shirt and was holding a straight razor, the police chief said.

“He was challenged by the officers in the street, and at some point during that confrontation, he raised his hand with a straight edged razor in it and he was shot,” Oates said.

In a graphic and disturbing video taken across the street from the incident, the man can be seen surrounded by at least four police officers. They speak to him for about two minutes before the man is shot and falls backwards.

Oates said an officer fired two shots.”

Where in the fuck were the tasers? The pepper spray? Bean bag rounds? All of those other devices that have been used and abused against peaceful protesters on college campuses and on the streets outside Wall Street? If you absolutely had to shoot him, why shoot to kill? Why didn't you put a single round into his arm or leg?

Why was this man seemingly executed on the street?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/miam...b2818f032c

Several videos of the incident surfaced online; an officer on the scene also captured footage with a body-worn camera, The Miami Herald reports. But under a state law signed earlier this year by Florida Gov. Rick Scott ®, the police body camera video does not have to be released to the public.

Yeah, because we need less transparency in government these days. For fuck's sake...

I need to stop playing videos before reading the text first. Out of all the times I've seen snuff, it's never voluntary.

Also, retarded fucking cops. EK wins.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
08-12-2015, 12:36 PM
(08-12-2015 12:01 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 11:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  One of the first things they teach in the police academy about bomb threats. No tasers and no radio use. Both could set off a bomb. We were taught to turn off our radios in this situation.
How about shooting the bomb? That can't set it off?

A British sniper did that a couple years back and killed 6 Taliban with 1 shot. Good times...

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
08-12-2015, 12:36 PM
(08-12-2015 12:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 12:04 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Not surrendering is not sufficient grounds for summary execution on the street. Dodgy

What if they're suffering from a mental affliction or otherwise having an episode? Would you want a cadre of 14 armed police officers gunning down your Alzheimer's afflicted parents just because they weren't in the proper state of mind to obey an officer absolutely?

Since when is disrespecting or disobeying an officer a capitol offense!? Censored

FUCK THAT NOISE! PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER THAN TO BE EXECUTED IN THE FUCKING STREETS!
It's not about disobedience. It's about walking towards cops while armed with a damn razor and threatening to have a bomb in your pants. He didn't leave the cops much choice.

Bullshit. Bull-fucking-shit. They have tasers, bean bag rounds, pepper spray (all of which they're more than fucking happy to use on peaceful protesters by the way), and the ability to fucking walk back and clear the area of civilians in case they were truly worried about an explosion. Bring in the SWAT Team, the bomb squad, and a negotiator; that is if you seriously think he has actual explosives.

What you don't do is smile, give a thumbs up, and you and your 3 armed partners aim to kill and execute him in the street.

If you're that scared, then call in the professionals; as clearly these beat cops lacked the wherewithal.

(08-12-2015 12:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They could have wrestled with him I suppose. But one or more would probably get slashed.

They are police officers, there to protect and serve; and that's supposed to include the citizen they executed in the street. I don't want a bunch of fucking Judge Dredd's walking around, being judge, jury, and executioner.

(08-12-2015 12:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He had every opportunity to put it down and lay on the ground.

Disobeying an officer is not a capitol offense! Angry

(08-12-2015 12:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Cops have families too. They want to go home at the end of the day.

If you're too afraid to ever risk your life, if you're so risk averse that you'll murder a person in the street when he's armed with a razor surrounded by 4+ other officers with guns? You shouldn't be a cop. Full stop.

(08-12-2015 12:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  In fact I would critique these officers for allowing him to get within 4 feet. He should have been taken down long before he got that close. Deadly force is authorized on a suspect holding an edged weapon that continues to advance and refuses orders to stop. Don't like it? Change the laws. Good luck finding cops then.

I want actual cops, I want public servants, I want people who 'protect and serve' all citizens, I want people who put the safety of the public ahead of their own.

I don't want this fucking Gestapo bullshit.

We're a fucking nation of pussies, armed to the teeth and ready to pull the trigger at the slightest hint of danger. Fucking pussies, all of us...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post