Cornette's Commentary: Politics, religion, and Cosmetic Surgery for the Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Cornette's Commentary: Politics, religion, and Cosmetic Surgery for the Soul
Legendary wrestling promoter Jim Cornette has finally started updating his site again, and his latest commentary is yet another reminder of his firm atheism. I would give my left nut to hear Seth interviewing this man on a TTA podcast, because he's always an entertaining guest wherever he goes.

(Apologies to the mods if this is in the wrong place. I assumed it belonged in Literature since it's a link to reading material.)

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like MegaHentai's post
23-11-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Cornette's Commentary: Politics, religion, and Cosmetic Surgery for the Soul
Well this scenario is the one that keeps me up at night. This post would be better suited for the politics thread, perhaps even the Atheism and Theism thread.
For future reference think of the content of the article or link and not the format its presented in.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
23-11-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Cornette's Commentary: Politics, religion, and Cosmetic Surgery for the Soul
(23-11-2013 10:24 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Well this scenario is the one that keeps me up at night. This post would be better suited for the politics thread, perhaps even the Atheism and Theism thread.
For future reference think of the content of the article or link and not the format its presented in.

It doesn't fit neatly anywhere and this section is as good as any (might not get as many views here as it would in Politics or A&T) if the OP wants it moved we can do that if not it's fine here.

As to the blog post/rant he's spot on. I haven't watch Wrestling in many many years but I remember Jim from back in the day. Didn't know he was an atheist but at this point that has stopped surprising me. Well worth reading for anyone that just skipped ahead to the comments/

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense