Corruption in American Politics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Corruption in American Politics
A 5 minute video that pretty much sums up our political system and an eye opening chart on public opinion and laws.

Discuss Undecided

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
09-01-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Corruption in American Politics
(09-01-2016 03:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  A 5 minute video that pretty much sums up our political system and an eye opening chart on public opinion and laws.

Discuss Undecided

Excellent. Would you do me a personal favor and tell me how to take this video from here and post it elsewhere? My Internet skills are about a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You must know how it is done, now help me to pass this on. Thanks Der Fish
09-01-2016, 03:42 PM
It's not only 'legal' it has been upheld by the supreme court!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
09-01-2016, 03:53 PM
(09-01-2016 03:42 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  It's not only 'legal' it has been upheld by the supreme court!

They get their cut without doubt!
09-01-2016, 10:02 PM
(09-01-2016 03:42 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 03:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  A 5 minute video that pretty much sums up our political system and an eye opening chart on public opinion and laws.

Discuss Undecided

Excellent. Would you do me a personal favor and tell me how to take this video from here and post it elsewhere? My Internet skills are about a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You must know how it is done, now help me to pass this on. Thanks Der Fish

copy/paste the url

https://youtu.be/5tu32CCA_Ig

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-01-2016, 06:10 AM
Legalised corruption is leaps and bounds better than the covert kind.

You lucky people!

Yes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-01-2016, 06:36 AM
(10-01-2016 06:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Legalised corruption is leaps and bounds better than the covert kind.

You lucky people!

Yes

[Image: fpdog.jpg]

Legal =/= Transparent

It would be one thing if our government officials had to wear uniforms with their sponsor's name and logo on it, like a pack of inbred NASCAR drivers, but they don't. Maybe then it would be more obvious to the public why they vote the way they do, and they might finally be alarmed at how many people tow the line for the Koch brothers.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-01-2016, 06:48 AM
Conspiracy theorist!!!!

Domestic TERRORIST!!!!!!

Laughat

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
10-01-2016, 07:02 AM
That there is a lot of corruption in politics is as surprising as that there are a lot of calories in an ice cream sundae.

Also, both tend to come with lots of nuts on top.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-01-2016, 07:12 AM
(09-01-2016 10:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 03:42 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Excellent. Would you do me a personal favor and tell me how to take this video from here and post it elsewhere? My Internet skills are about a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You must know how it is done, now help me to pass this on. Thanks Der Fish

copy/paste the url

https://youtu.be/5tu32CCA_Ig

Thanks. It even worked, But for future reference where on a video does one find the URL? It has a place to click for "share" but sine i don't do farcebook or the other options that come up I have not been able to share one before.