Corso and NFOs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Corso and NFOs
Just made that shit up - NFO, non-standard flying object. Tyson's got a point. Thumbsup

Here's the specs on Corso. I gotta ask myself, what's this cat's agenda? Come up with a three-fer:

1) Went down like he said. Aliens DWI'd it in Roswell and the government's been assisting the development with proceeds from the tech ever since.

2) Disinformation agent. Roswell was a Mogul. CIA is so used to spin, can't stop spinning shit up even when letting shit settle is the most beneficial course of action.

3) Whackjob. Covers a multitude of sins. Never seen an NFO, but have seen god show up on the jobsite. Experienced with chemical context, in other words; reality ain't never more than 99.9% real. Anybody that thinks otherwise, is Chas. Tongue

Part of being ellenjanuary is having ambivalence as part of my nature. Certain to me is like 80% - other than you-know-who - 20% of the time, I'm debunking my own junk. I just ain't advertising it. Wink

What I like about NFOs is that the split is like 51/49 - there ain't no aliens. My pure number hypothesis with its entropy and chaos indicates that "intelligence" is a high-entropy product and thus likely to be alone in its own sphere of perception. But here, the "true or false" value is severely depreciated by the the "I don't know" part of I doing the thinking. There could very well be Grays, doing things to cattle. Collaborating with the Fed...

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2012, 02:28 AM
RE: Corso and NFOs
Never seen an NFO, but have
seen god show up on the jobsite. Experienced with chemical context, in
other words; reality ain't never more than 99.9% real.
Anybody that
thinks otherwise, is Chas. [Image: tongue.gif]

This is quite possibly my new all-time favorite Cantorism. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-06-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Corso and NFOs
Chas is a Brother in Atheism. Tell you whut.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user