Cosmos: TONIGHT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2014, 12:24 PM
RE: Cosmos: TONIGHT
(09-03-2014 10:50 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  [Image: excited-child.gif]

Too bad I can't watch it Weeping

Why can't you watch it? Are you in prison or something? Even inmates can watch it.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 12:26 PM
(09-03-2014 12:02 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I swear, when they said "theory of evolution" and "the universe came from a single ATOM!" (Supposed to be singularity.) in the trailer,
I'm like, oh this is going to be a bastardized-new-earth-creationists version. (or they don't want to enrage creationists by not saying "theory.")
I'm more excited for through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman and Futurescape.

More specifically they said the universe came from an area smaller than an atom... it's basically trying to explain the singularity to people who have a hard time visualizing things.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
09-03-2014, 12:28 PM
(09-03-2014 12:24 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 10:50 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  [Image: excited-child.gif]

Too bad I can't watch it Weeping

Why can't you watch it? Are you in prison or something? Even inmates can watch it.

Because I don't live in the US. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to watch it when it's aired. At least I've never been able to watch anything American ever live.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
09-03-2014, 12:31 PM
(09-03-2014 12:21 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 10:42 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Content is unavailable in my country. Way to go america!

Are you Russian?

[Image: 78c832b3165ff85d04fb113562d852a8_zps7671dbe0.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
09-03-2014, 12:31 PM
(09-03-2014 12:28 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 12:24 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Why can't you watch it? Are you in prison or something? Even inmates can watch it.

Because I don't live in the US. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to watch it when it's aired. At least I've never been able to watch anything American ever live.

Sadcryface WHAT!!!!! You mean you're hiding your pretty face in another country?! I don't approve. You should be in the US. Our country is an uglier place without you here.

Sad...

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
09-03-2014, 12:33 PM
(09-03-2014 12:31 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 12:28 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Because I don't live in the US. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to watch it when it's aired. At least I've never been able to watch anything American ever live.

Sadcryface WHAT!!!!! You mean your hiding your pretty face in another country?! I don't approve. You should be in the US. Our country is an uglier place without you here.

Sad...

Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
09-03-2014, 12:38 PM
This is the first time in two years that I'm pissed we cancelled our cable. Facepalm

For real, does anyone know if it'll be streaming somewheres?

[Image: nervous-prayer-smiley-emoticon.png]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
09-03-2014, 12:42 PM
(09-03-2014 12:38 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  This is the first time in two years that I'm pissed we cancelled our cable. Facepalm

You don't get fox on basic cable?

I'm sure eventually it'll be released on DVD.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

09-03-2014, 12:48 PM
(09-03-2014 12:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 12:38 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  This is the first time in two years that I'm pissed we cancelled our cable. Facepalm

You don't get fox on basic cable?

Our cable = cancelled = non existent. I got jack on the tube unless I'm casting it or it's a DVD.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-03-2014, 12:57 PM
(09-03-2014 12:48 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 12:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You don't get fox on basic cable?

Our cable = cancelled = non existent. I got jack on the tube unless I'm casting it or it's a DVD.

Ah well...we're screwed in this area if we completely cancelled our cable. But a few of my friends in California can still get regular tv and don't pay a dime.
Undecided

You'll have to wait for the DVD then. Sad

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon