RE: Cosmos: TONIGHT
Countdown to Cosmos!!! Hobo

Can't wait. Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
09-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Hell yeah, signed up for a free week of hulu plus! To be canceled later tonight. Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
09-03-2014, 07:41 PM
[Image: cosmos_o_2922501.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-03-2014, 07:42 PM
I can't find it, is it playing now? Is it over? I'm confused, all I got is a bunch of trailers and clips. Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-03-2014, 07:45 PM
(09-03-2014 07:42 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I can't find it, is it playing now? Is it over? I'm confused, all I got is a bunch of trailers and clips. Consider

It's playing now, but it shows again, tonight, on the National Geographic Channel, at 11 pm. You could record it Shy

09-03-2014, 07:47 PM
(09-03-2014 07:45 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 07:42 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I can't find it, is it playing now? Is it over? I'm confused, all I got is a bunch of trailers and clips. Consider

It's playing now, but it shows again, tonight, on the National Geographic Channel, at 11 pm. You could record it Shy

Weeping I have no tv, only internet. Why can't I fucking watch it if I'm on hulu? Weeping

~ Umberto Eco
09-03-2014, 07:48 PM
(09-03-2014 07:47 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 07:45 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  It's playing now, but it shows again, tonight, on the National Geographic Channel, at 11 pm. You could record it Shy

Weeping I have no tv, only internet. Why can't I fucking watch it if I'm on hulu? Weeping

It's been a loooong time since I used hulu, but when I did, I couldn't watch new shows til the next day Sad

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
09-03-2014, 07:51 PM
[Image: angry-smiley-face.gif]

[Image: swearing-smiley.gif]

[Image: smashing-laptop-with-bat.gif]

[Image: fist-shake.gif]

Oh well, suppose it'll be available after the live stream is over?

~ Umberto Eco
09-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Saw a trailer for Noah while watching!Hobo

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
09-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Opening by Obama, and I really wish I was watching on an IMAX screen, it's beautiful. And it's geared to hook the next generation. I can't wait for my kids to see this.

Neil is giving some of his classic lines.

I'm hooked.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post