Costco puts the Bible in the fiction section!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Costco puts the Bible in the fiction section!
Well, you know. It mostly is. So there's that.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
21-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Can't help thinking this was deliberate.

Excellent for brand awareness.

I hadn't heard of Costco before... now I have.

Smile

22-11-2013, 10:20 AM
(21-11-2013 06:03 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I Think TTT is in the process of making his own religion that only he will follow..or he could be making everything up as he goes along..not very clear to be honest.
Egor 2.0? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-11-2013, 10:25 AM
(22-11-2013 10:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-11-2013 06:03 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I Think TTT is in the process of making his own religion that only he will follow..or he could be making everything up as he goes along..not very clear to be honest.
Egor 2.0? Consider
I'm glad I never had to encounter egor, everyone seems to talk about him and he sounds like a douche. Would you say he's comparable to I& I?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
22-11-2013, 10:52 AM
(22-11-2013 10:25 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 10:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Egor 2.0? Consider
I'm glad I never had to encounter egor, everyone seems to talk about him and he sounds like a douche. Would you say he's comparable to I& I?

No Egor was just a huge drama queen and TTT is nothing like Egor. Sure the kid can be a bit annoying at times but he means well. Egor was all about Egor and fuck everybody else.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-11-2013, 10:57 AM
(22-11-2013 10:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 10:25 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I'm glad I never had to encounter egor, everyone seems to talk about him and he sounds like a douche. Would you say he's comparable to I& I?

No Egor was just a huge drama queen and TTT is nothing like Egor. Sure the kid can be a bit annoying at times but he means well. Egor was all about Egor and fuck everybody else.

Oh, I'd say there were definite similarities in argumentation style. Heywood Blojob shares them, too.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2013, 11:00 AM
(22-11-2013 10:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 10:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No Egor was just a huge drama queen and TTT is nothing like Egor. Sure the kid can be a bit annoying at times but he means well. Egor was all about Egor and fuck everybody else.

Oh, I'd say there were definite similarities in argumentation style. Heywood Blojob shares them, too.

Yeah TTT argues like a 16 yo who is more about emotion than fact. So did Egor and Heywood. The difference being TTT IS 16 so it can be excused to some degree.
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-11-2013, 11:08 AM
(22-11-2013 11:00 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 10:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, I'd say there were definite similarities in argumentation style. Heywood Blojob shares them, too.

Yeah TTT argues like a 16 yo who is more about emotion than fact. So did Egor and Heywood. The difference being TTT IS 16 so it can be excused to some degree.

Yes, true that. I really meant there was a lot of similarity among I&I, HJ, and Ego®.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Bwhahaha! Look what some CBC commenters had to say about it. I thought there'd be a big scrap when this popped up on my newfeed, but alas the response was pretty even keel.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...603&type=1
22-11-2013, 04:39 PM
(22-11-2013 03:26 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Bwhahaha! Look what some CBC commenters had to say about it. I thought there'd be a big scrap when this popped up on my newfeed, but alas the response was pretty even keel.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...603&type=1

LOL! Epic responses.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.