No
Maybe / I don't Know / Other
[Show Results]

Could I be a psychopath?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Could I be a psychopath?
With more and more stories of what ISIS, Al Qaeda and other Islamic groups running around since and even before the 9/11. I find myself really wishing that we could or somebody else would Genocide the entire Islamic group from the planet. That is ever last person who believes a word of the Quran. Not just them of course. All of the middle east and most of northern Africa and the leader of NK as well for good measure.

The strange thing is, I am pretty sure I really do not hate them. I am not afraid of what they are doing in any way. I feel a little upset about the things they do. I know what it feels like to hate someone and they are not someone I hate. I just wish the complete and utter Genocide of these people. I believe if the entire Jewish, Islamic and other populations of all middle eastern and northern Africa which would include Egypt would be wiped off the face of our planet. Things would be better, that's all. Regardless of what the story is, who are the real good guys, who wronged who or who took land from who first. I could care less. I just want them all gone dead forever.....but I don't hate them in any way and I am not angry at a single one of them. What they do has never interrupted my life in any way and if I never heard of them, it wouldn't change anything.

I am not racist and I really could care less about people of that race that do not live outside of those areas. There could be a billion people who moved the the us from the middle east and they would not be a part of it...just the ones....over there.

So, what is the deal? Am I a psychopath to want genocide on people I am not hateful towards, racists towards, or could care less about? I just think we would be better off without the entire populace of those lands and we could make better use of their lands than they ever could. It is quite conflicting really. To want genocide is usually hate inspired but I know my own emotions far too well and that is simply not the case. It is really more indifference when I think about them and the things they do.

Am I a psychopath?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
23-08-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Could I be a psychopath?
Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/) (or sociopathy /ˈsoʊsiəˌpæθi/) is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior. It may also be defined as a continuous aspect of personality, representing scores on different personality dimensions found throughout the population in varying combinations. The definition of psychopathy has varied significantly throughout the history of the concept; different definitions continue to be used that are only partly overlapping and sometimes appear contradictory.

Hervey M. Cleckley, an American clinical psychologist, probably influenced the initial diagnostic criteria for antisocial personality reaction/disturbance in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), as did American psychologist George E. Partridge.[citation needed] The DSM and International Classification of Diseases (ICD) subsequently introduced the diagnoses of antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) and dissocial personality disorder, stating that these have been referred to (or include what is referred to) as psychopathy or sociopathy. Canadian psychologist Robert D. Hare later repopularised the construct of psychopathy in criminology with his Psychopathy Checklist.

Although no psychiatric or psychological organization has sanctioned a diagnosis titled "psychopathy", assessments of psychopathic characteristics are widely used in criminal justice settings in some nations, and may have important consequences for individuals. The term is also used by the general public, in popular press, and in fictional portrayals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

If you're frustrated with the entire situation over there, to the point of wishing the problem would go away? No.

If someone would be needed to prevent you from pressing the giant red button that would nuke the entire area, killing everyone? Yeah, probably.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-08-2014, 12:45 AM
(23-08-2014 12:23 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ...
I believe if the entire Jewish, Islamic and other populations of all middle eastern and northern Africa which would include Egypt would be wiped off the face of our planet. Things would be better, that's all.

That's sound like a good solution.

Maybe, even, a final one.

Could you be a psychopath?

Only if you finish your vegetables first, then tidy your room, then we'll see.

Thumbsup

23-08-2014, 02:04 AM
I think you're just getting twitchy abt the current state of the world....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2014, 02:11 AM
Eh, it is what it is. Big Grin
23-08-2014, 02:59 AM
(23-08-2014 12:23 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I find myself really wishing that we could or somebody else would Genocide the entire Islamic group from the planet. That is ever last person who believes a word of the Quran. Not just them of course. All of the middle east and most of northern Africa and the leader of NK as well for good measure.

I will assume that you are American and you think that the only "problematic areas" in the world are the Middle East, Northern Africa and North Korea. Give it a second and think why that is.

The bold part is where the problem is. You'd wish for the entire population of Egypt to die? Because that would include a friend's father who I doubt is even religious.

Being in Greece and being closer to those places, my personal opinion is that your main problem is brain washing and propaganda. If you don't wish for people close to you to die, you're probably not a psychopath.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
23-08-2014, 04:42 AM
I think if somehow you could be shown the consequence of your choice and the execution of millions of men, women and children and then asked if you still wanted it to happen and you did... then I would be surprised.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
23-08-2014, 05:02 AM
No, you're not a psychopath, you're an edgy teenager.

Angel

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-08-2014, 05:54 AM
(23-08-2014 05:02 AM)Vosur Wrote:  No, you're not a psychopath, you're an edgy teenager.

Angel

but im 29 lol

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
23-08-2014, 02:00 PM
You have depersonalized it. You are thinking only of a concept and not of people with lives.

Depersonalization is ok as a thinking tool, but it can't be acted upon, it goes against the preservation of the species instinct.

If you had to kill them in person and watch them die, you would never do it.

Depersonalization is actually something that worries me about the future generations. The internet contains just about everything, but it is all depersonalized. Are we losing touch with the reality of lives of others?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post