Could I be pregnant?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2012, 02:27 AM
RE: Could I be pregnant?
(06-12-2012 02:21 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I think this rule is the one to go by. If the person you plan to fuck is not the one you want to have kids with (ever), don't fuck them. There are guys out there that try to get women pregnant. Just watch any of the daytime talk shows if you want proof.
I hope this was a piece of advice aimed specifically at a teenager. Or at a very dumb person. Because if not, I'm sorry, but I would have had to stay celibate my whole life, seeing as I'm not planning on having kids.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
06-12-2012, 03:25 AM
Could I be pregnant?
(06-12-2012 02:21 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I think this rule is the one to go by. If the person you plan to fuck is not the one you want to have kids with (ever), don't fuck them. There are guys out there that try to get women pregnant. Just watch any of the daytime talk shows if you want proof.

What the fuck, dude? Really? This isn't Sunday night youth group. I didn't realize any Puritans had joined the forum. I mean, you're a great guy and I appreciate a lot of what you post, but this has got to be one of the strangest things I've read in my time with TTA.

SMH

No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Well damn, if that rule gets followed, I'll be screwed OUT of sex.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
06-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Hur hur? Hobo

Hopefully my serious comment won't be lost with the troll:
Link: I'm sure you don't need a lesson on safe sex, but if you have questions of this nature, feel free to PM me or one of the ladies on this forum. We're happy to help. A thread like this is just a freak magnet.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
07-12-2012, 12:40 AM
(06-12-2012 08:27 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  

Hur hur? Hobo

Link: I'm sure you don't need a lesson on safe sex, but if you have questions of this nature, feel free to PM me or one of the ladies on this forum. We're happy to help. A thread like this is just a freak magnet.

First of all, I am not a troll. I have been married for the last year and a half. I did not have sex before meeting my wife. I was looking for someone that I want to have kids with. When you just look for someone to "hook up with", you take risks. There are guys out there that have serious std's that don't give a fuck. They will have sex anyway. There are guys that poke holes in condoms so that they can get you pregnant. I also remember a case where a woman used a condom that was full to get pregnant. In court it was ruled that the guy had to pay child support, because once the condom ended up in her hands, it was hers to do what she wanted with. If you don't care who you have kids with or about disease then by all means sleep around. Just be aware that anything that occurs is on you and I will not feel sorry for you at all.
07-12-2012, 06:53 AM
(07-12-2012 12:40 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 08:27 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Hur hur? Hobo

First of all, I am not a troll. I have been married for the last year and a half. I did not have sex before meeting my wife. I was looking for someone that I want to have kids with. When you just look for someone to "hook up with", you take risks. There are guys out there that have serious std's that don't give a fuck. They will have sex anyway. There are guys that poke holes in condoms so that they can get you pregnant. I also remember a case where a woman used a condom that was full to get pregnant. In court it was ruled that the guy had to pay child support, because once the condom ended up in her hands, it was hers to do what she wanted with. If you don't care who you have kids with or about disease then by all means sleep around. Just be aware that anything that occurs is on you and I will not feel sorry for you at all.
Then we'll fucking careful. We will take the right percautions and shit. You make it sound like they are everywhere, but they aren't. Just because you did it, doesn't mean that it is the best way to do it. So I won't leave a condom with a girl, and I will ask if she has any STDs. I will ask to get her tested. I don't like to have one night stands anyways. I like to at least have a connection with the girl I am screwing.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-12-2012, 07:36 AM
(07-12-2012 12:40 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  ... There are guys that poke holes in condoms so that they can get you pregnant. I also remember a case where a woman used a condom that was full to get pregnant. In court it was ruled that the guy had to pay child support, because once the condom ended up in her hands, it was hers to do what she wanted with. ...

Both of those sound like urban legends. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-12-2012, 08:36 AM
(07-12-2012 07:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 12:40 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  ... There are guys that poke holes in condoms so that they can get you pregnant. I also remember a case where a woman used a condom that was full to get pregnant. In court it was ruled that the guy had to pay child support, because once the condom ended up in her hands, it was hers to do what she wanted with. ...

Both of those sound like urban legends. Drinking Beverage
Chas, your old, how do you still not understand the fundamental golden rule; "bitches be crazy"?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post