Could I be pregnant?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Could I be pregnant?
If it's light bleeding, it might not be your period. It might be tearing.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2012, 01:29 PM
What cheap said. If it's normal period, then it is your period and you're not pregnant. Why not take a test (but take the results with a pinch of salt).

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
26-11-2012, 01:35 PM
If you want to be sure you are safe, take the morning after pill or look at the recommended dose of normal pills in such a case, both on that planned parenthood page I sent.

Test is too early to be accurate, and by the time it is accurate, it's too late for the easy things to do.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-11-2012, 01:37 PM
I would play it safe and take the morning after pill or the recommended dosage of normal pills found on that planned parenthood page I sent.

By the time a test would be accurate, it would be too late for these easy steps.

And you never know, lots of women have gotten pregnant at times when it seemed unlikely.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah, what Dom said, got with the morning after pill. You never can be too sure about this stuff...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-11-2012, 01:51 PM
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-...l-4363.asp

I would look up the pill to see if it interacts with your birth control.

However according to the information I don't think it'd work.

Quote:One type of emergency contraception (Plan B One-Step, Next
Choice, Levonorgestrel Tablets) is made of one of the hormones made by a
woman's body — progestin. Another type (ella) blocks the body's own
progestin.

Both types of emergency contraception work by keeping a woman's ovaries from releasing eggs — ovulation. Pregnancy cannot happen if there is no egg to join with sperm.

You might have also heard that the morning-after pill causes an abortion. But that's not true. The morning-after pill is not the abortion pill. Emergency contraception is birth control, not abortion.

Considering delivered the sperm and then you started your period the most likely situation is that if the egg is fertilized, it'll be flushed out with your cycle.

Ps. Tell him not to do that again.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
26-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Oh, def. the morning after pill. I thought that was a given.

Kingschosen - something went kablooey with the time on the site, wasn't just you. But yours was by far the funniest Laughat

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
26-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Oh, and even if he wiped he still has sperm living in his urinary tract, typically until he urinates to clear it out. Also, even if he wipes the seminal fluid off his penis that doesn't mean that there aren't still sperm alive on his skin, and the moisture inside your vagina will help those little bastards swim. Let him know so he doesn't do anything like that again.

Even with all of these factors, odds are really slim that you are pregnant.

I hope everything turns out okay.
[+] 3 users Like PurpleChimp's post
26-11-2012, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 02:36 PM by Logica Humano.)
(26-11-2012 06:55 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Welp.

Apparently the forum thinks I'm pregnant.

Why did my time stamp do that?
Never fear, KC. I've thought I was pregnant more than once. They all turned out to be false alarms, but I digress. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
26-11-2012, 02:34 PM
KC, she may not find the thread if it's authored by you lol. How did that happen?

Kc, are you sure you have your period? Smile