Could I be pregnant?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2012, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 05:58 PM by Logica Humano.)
RE: Could I be pregnant?
I'm 18 and I'd love anyone who'd get me that thing.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Heartless joke....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8tQN0hiEgy4x_2IznMVR...ZUNUDWSdKe]

Serious reply.... take starks advice.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
26-11-2012, 07:04 PM
(26-11-2012 06:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You're more than likely not pregnant; but you need to be more cautious in the future.

I have been feeling a bit moody lately, and have been having odd food cravings, and my man boobs seem to be a little swollen, and I missed my last, I dunno, several thousands periods, but you're prolly right.

(26-11-2012 06:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  And yes, go get a morning after pill.

The fuck I will. That shit'll chemically castrate me even quicker and more irreversibly than straight estrogen. Even the Androgel wouldn't help 'cause that shit dicks with the androgen receptors.

This is the fuck we get for giving mod privileges to the technically inept. Or maybe it's just God's way of chastising the Calvinist for consorting with the enemy. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-11-2012, 12:51 PM
(26-11-2012 07:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 06:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You're more than likely not pregnant; but you need to be more cautious in the future.

I have been feeling a bit moody lately, and have been having odd food cravings, and my man boobs seem to be a little swollen, and I missed my last, I dunno, several thousands periods, but you're prolly right.

(26-11-2012 06:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  And yes, go get a morning after pill.

The fuck I will. That shit'll chemically castrate me even quicker and more irreversibly than straight estrogen. Even the Androgel wouldn't help 'cause that shit dicks with the androgen receptors.

This is the fuck we get for giving mod privileges to the technically inept. Or maybe it's just God's way of chastising the Calvinist for consorting with the enemy. Big Grin
[Image: A_5013147055906.jpg]
Get a pregnancy test. Just cause your period comes every blue moon, doesn't mean if you miss it you are safe.
Otherwise you will end up like this....

[Image: stock-photo-pregnant-male-with-enjoying-...347187.jpg]

Big and Swollen!

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes tazmin98's post
27-11-2012, 06:46 PM
(27-11-2012 12:51 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Get a pregnancy test. Just cause your period comes every blue moon, doesn't mean if you miss it you are safe.

hehehehe Big Grin ... there actually is a group of men on testosterone replacement therapy who also inject human chorionic gonadatropin (hCG) derived from the urine of pregnant women to keep their pituitary gland generating luteinizing hormone to stimulate their Leydig cells and keep their fellas operational even in the presence of exogenous testosterone. Since those tests check for the presence of hCG, those men test positive for pregnancy. meh ... I don't bother, the boys weren't doing their job anyway so I just let 'em go dormant. ... Also men with pituitary gland tumors often test positive for pregnancy.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Could I be pregnant?
(27-11-2012 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 12:51 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Get a pregnancy test. Just cause your period comes every blue moon, doesn't mean if you miss it you are safe.

hehehehe Big Grin ... there actually is a group of men on testosterone replacement therapy who also inject human chorionic gonadatropin (hCG) derived from the urine of pregnant women to keep their pituitary gland generating luteinizing hormone to stimulate their Leydig cells and keep their fellas operational even in the presence of exogenous testosterone. Since those tests check for the presence of hCG, those men test positive for pregnancy. meh ... I don't bother, the boys weren't doing their job anyway so I just let 'em go dormant. ... Also men with pituitary gland tumors often test positive for pregnancy.

Dude. Watch yer mouth around The Taz.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
28-11-2012, 11:59 AM
(27-11-2012 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Okay get a pregnant test and a cancer screening!
Obviously you aren't doing the therapy. Dodgy

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
29-11-2012, 04:56 PM
(26-11-2012 05:39 PM)germanyt Wrote:  [Image: RVs6N.gif]

Mother of god that made me laugh! Big Grin It was fucking perfectly timed!

Hey ludacris, go take a holiday, you need it.
29-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Seriously dump what ever fucking dumbass boyfriend you have for not wearing a fucking condom. Probably an idiot, a douchebag, or both.

Why did you even let him fuck you anyway??
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
29-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Lol Magoo

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My