Could a good Father be that Apathetic?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 10:59 AM by Wicked Clown.)
Could a good Father be that Apathetic?
IF you are a Christian, please let me know, would you despise a human Father for treating his children that way?

Watching them drowned when you can easily rescue them, watching them get raped and murdered when you could easily help them, watch them be trafficked when you could easily liberate them, watch them get tempted when you could easily segregate or vaporize the temptor, watch them get deceived when you could easily tell them the truth....

Would you dear Christian, not approve of such behavior. If you are okay with that behavior, what is your diagnosis?

Should a human do this?
Why are you okay with God doing it?

Next time you pray please tell God to stop being a sadistic asshole and try to get him to change his mind!

(I'm asking for Christians to debate me here and answer the question because you aren't aloud to point out God's despicable behavior on a Christian forum.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Could a good Father be that Apathetic?
Is there a query or idea going on here? Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-08-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Could a good Father be that Apathetic?
(09-08-2014 10:51 AM)kim Wrote:  Is there a query or idea going on here? Drinking Beverage

Yeah. It's more spam, and yet another thread from a nut-job who thinks TTA is his personal therapy outlet. It's getting REALLY old.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post