Could we just talk about Supernatural ('05-)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Could we just talk about Supernatural ('05-)
As I am fairly new here and so don't really know you guys' relation and/or opinion on the TV series Supernatural. I myself have mixed opinions on the writers choices in the last few seasons (recycling No ), though it's quite amusing to see them use things like the whore of Babylon and the fact that there's a fundamentalist vs. free thinker angelic civil war going on at one point.
Anyway, I'd love to hear what you people think Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Could we just talk about Supernatural ('05-)
(17-04-2014 12:13 PM)ScrumTheMailBox Wrote:  As I am fairly new here and so don't really know you guys' relation and/or opinion on the TV series Supernatural. I myself have mixed opinions on the writers choices in the last few seasons (recycling No ), though it's quite amusing to see them use things like the whore of Babylon and the fact that there's a fundamentalist vs. free thinker angelic civil war going on at one point.

The show sucks, less talking more killing. Goddamn I hate the fact they don't kill the enemy second they see them. If I wrote supernatural The serious would be over. I wish these guys would fight slenderman. Welcome by the way.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
17-04-2014, 01:16 PM
(17-04-2014 12:54 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 12:13 PM)ScrumTheMailBox Wrote:  As I am fairly new here and so don't really know you guys' relation and/or opinion on the TV series Supernatural. I myself have mixed opinions on the writers choices in the last few seasons (recycling No ), though it's quite amusing to see them use things like the whore of Babylon and the fact that there's a fundamentalist vs. free thinker angelic civil war going on at one point.

The show sucks, less talking more killing. Goddamn I hate the fact they don't kill the enemy second they see them. If I wrote supernatural The serious would be over. I wish these guys would fight slenderman. Welcome by the way.

thanks Smile
they did actually, though, it was a parody of slenderman, Thinman (9x15).
as i said, i question the way they're running the show now, it used to be decent, but then angels got involved.. as for the killing, they set up rules for that in the early seasons of the show, ghosts can't be shot to nonexistence and so on..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-04-2014, 01:39 PM
I like it, but I agree that it's getting spread too thin. Hopefully they'll end it this season or the next, I guess god should make an appearance (that would be the most literal use of a deus ex machina EVER) and end it all.

It never was a great story, it has its ups and downs, but it's entertaining enough... And it has Jensen Ackles, everyone wants to fuck Jensen Ackles Drooling

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
17-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Best show that I'm currently watching.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?