27-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Countdown the Election 2012

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Go away. You're not allowed to post until your book reports are done.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
27-10-2012, 08:26 AM
RE: Countdown the Election 2012
Gonna vote this morning, then turn off the radio and the news till the results are in. I am weary of the whole election circus; like Christmas season it starts earlier and earlier and grows more exhausting every time around.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-10-2012, 08:46 AM
wait what?

I really need to pay closer attention to the news...

It's voting time already? I thought that wasn't for like another 2weeks?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
27-10-2012, 08:50 AM
(27-10-2012 08:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  wait what?

I really need to pay closer attention to the news...

It's voting time already? I thought that wasn't for like another 2weeks?

The election date has become a sham ever since the Reptilians moved us to voting by mail. Today is the first day it is legal to mail in your ballot. We have until whatever the traditional election date is to get them sent.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
27-10-2012, 09:39 AM
John King this am is saying it is highly improbable that Romney could win enough electoral votes to win the election.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

27-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Some states have early voting...Texas is one of those states so I went this morning.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-10-2012, 11:56 AM
(27-10-2012 09:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  John King this am is saying it is highly improbable that Romney could win enough electoral votes to win the election.

Nate Silver's got Obama as a 3:1 favorite as of last night.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-10-2012, 05:05 PM
(27-10-2012 11:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 09:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  John King this am is saying it is highly improbable that Romney could win enough electoral votes to win the election.

Nate Silver's got Obama as a 3:1 favorite as of last night.

WTF ?!
http://www.ukprogressive.co.uk/breaking-...20598.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

27-10-2012, 06:13 PM
(27-10-2012 05:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  WTF ?!
http://www.ukprogressive.co.uk/breaking-...20598.html

I actually heard another guy, today, mention something about that 2004, Ohio deal, also mentioned in that article. It would be funny to find out that the GOP actually cheated, when for all of this time people thought it was Swift Boat. I think I remember him saying that, mysteriously, when they went back to count the actually ballots, they were damaged, missing or something like that. I also think he said, that, coincidentally, a company involved had a link to Bush and probably Rove.

I don't fall much for conspiracy theories, but I can tell you that if Obama loses Ohio this year, he will, almost undoubtedly, lose the election. If that is the case, it could be bigger than Ohio in 2004, even bigger than in Florida in 2000.

So much is at stake in this election, that you can look forward to a pretty big reaction from either losing side, but especially so on the Democratic side. I can't really say what will happen, maybe I'm expecting more than it will actually be, but it would definitely be a tipping point.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell