Countdown to 15000

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
12-04-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Countdown to 15000
(25-03-2013 08:18 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  If there's an Earthquake on Mars, is it still considered an Earthquake?

A quake on Mars would be a "Marsquake."

And not everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - for example, the clap.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like UnholyWarrior's post
12-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Countdown to 15000
(12-04-2013 11:29 AM)UnholyWarrior Wrote:  
(25-03-2013 08:18 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  If there's an Earthquake on Mars, is it still considered an Earthquake?

A quake on Mars would be a "Marsquake."

And not everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - for example, the clap.

However, the money you lost at the Blackjack tables? That stays in Vegas.
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
12-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Okay, true story.

A few years ago, my Mom couldn't get the printer to work. She was screaming about it, and trying to fix it, and I asked her "Do you need any help" and she's like "No, leave me alone!" I'm like "You sure?" and she's like "Yes, I am GODDAMN SURE, now GO AWAY!"

1 hour later, she still couldn't get it to work. I asked her "You sure you don't need help?" and she's like "Fine, try and fix it. It's impossible, I've tried everything"

I notice it's unplugged, and I plug it in. It works. She's like "WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW ME EARLIER!" And I'm like "You were 'Goddamn sure' you didn't need my help"

She's like "That's it smart-ass, you're grounded for 3 months"

I guess moms and technology just don't mix Dodgy

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
[+] 2 users Like My proboscis sucks's post
12-04-2013, 08:10 PM
(12-04-2013 08:06 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  Okay, true story.

A few years ago, my Mom couldn't get the printer to work. She was screaming about it, and trying to fix it, and I asked her "Do you need any help" and she's like "No, leave me alone!" I'm like "You sure?" and she's like "Yes, I am GODDAMN SURE, now GO AWAY!"

1 hour later, she still couldn't get it to work. I asked her "You sure you don't need help?" and she's like "Fine, try and fix it. It's impossible, I've tried everything"

I notice it's unplugged, and I plug it in. It works. She's like "WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW ME EARLIER!" And I'm like "You were 'Goddamn sure' you didn't need my help"

I guess moms and technology just don't mix Dodgy

Lol.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Countdown to 15000
(12-04-2013 08:06 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  Okay, true story.

I guess moms and technology just don't mix :dodgy:

Moms and tech mix like Na and H2O.
12-04-2013, 10:35 PM
[Image: 276172_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-I-See-What-Y...0x1200.jpg]

Chemistry FTW. Say, guys, what's your favorite branch of science? Mine is, of course, chemistry. I plan to get at least a bachelors and see where it takes me. I'll probably be a chemical manufacturer.

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
13-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Countdown to 15000
(12-04-2013 10:35 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  [Image: 276172_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-I-See-What-Y...0x1200.jpg]

Chemistry FTW. Say, guys, what's your favorite branch of science? Mine is, of course, chemistry. I plan to get at least a bachelors and see where it takes me. I'll probably be a chemical manufacturer.

Currently fascinated by neuroscience and ideas of neural implants.
13-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Are there any "personal favorite/best polled places to see within the U.S." threads? Awesome places to vacation without the trouble of having to fly, or boat over oceans to reach. Or I guess this could become that thread for a few posts. 15,000 sounds like alot, though!

13-04-2013, 01:00 AM
15k posts is chump change, fuckers. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-04-2013, 01:06 AM
(12-04-2013 08:06 PM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  I guess moms and technology just don't mix Dodgy

What?! That's a technology death sentence! Could restore next gen though.

[Image: DBE66E42-A129-4A10-A53A-57CD07FB5CB2-698...51351f.jpg]