Countdown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2015, 07:05 AM
RE: Countdown
5 more days till graduation

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2015, 07:33 AM
Happy days. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-06-2015, 08:22 AM
Your school graduates late, mang. My brother graduated like three weeks ago at least.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
14-06-2015, 01:37 PM
(14-06-2015 08:22 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Your school graduates late, mang. My brother graduated like three weeks ago at least.

This school is dumb.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-06-2015, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 06:54 PM by Free Thought.)
(14-06-2015 01:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 08:22 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Your school graduates late, mang. My brother graduated like three weeks ago at least.

This school is dumb.

Y'all motherfuckers need national education standards and practises.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-06-2015, 08:11 PM
Weather would wreak havoc on national start and finish day standards.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
14-06-2015, 08:59 PM
(14-06-2015 06:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 01:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This school is dumb.

Y'all motherfuckers need national education standards and practises.
Tell that to the government

14-06-2015, 09:22 PM
(14-06-2015 08:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 06:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Y'all motherfuckers need national education standards and practises.
Tell that to the government

You would have to tell a lot of governments and it wouldn't do any good. Each state has it's own school board and there are many districts within those states. School stop and start dates are often based on weather and other local things such as staggering the start dates and staggering graduations.

The schools I went to when I was young didn't have air conditioning. We started after the need for AC normally happened.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-06-2015, 10:18 PM
^^ Yep. Try telling kids in Florida they have to stay in class in late June.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2015, 11:27 AM
(14-06-2015 09:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 08:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Tell that to the government

You would have to tell a lot of governments and it wouldn't do any good. Each state has it's own school board and there are many districts within those states. School stop and start dates are often based on weather and other local things such as staggering the start dates and staggering graduations.

The schools I went to when I was young didn't have air conditioning. We started after the need for AC normally happened.

True, true. At least the education ain't bad.