Counting down the days

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Counting down the days
I haven't met anyone here. Haven't been around long enough to rate phone calls for most.

Hope y'all enjoy your meet-up. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2015, 08:44 PM
I have been on SKYPE calls with a group a few times. Cards Against Humanity can be interesting with Ato, Ferdi, Free Thought, and others.

I had a marathon SKYPE session with moms a couple months ago and Chas and I have spoken a few time via phone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-08-2015, 11:41 PM
(02-08-2015 08:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have been on SKYPE calls with a group a few times. Cards Against Humanity can be interesting with Ato, Ferdi, Free Thought, and others.

Such memories...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-08-2015, 11:50 AM
I've never played Cards Against Humanity. Sad

40 days and 40 nights until I meet the Stark Lord!!! It's like Lent, only without giving up coffee or chocolate or beer.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
04-08-2015, 12:17 PM
(04-08-2015 11:50 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I've never played Cards Against Humanity. Sad

40 days and 40 nights until I meet the Stark Lord!!! It's like Lent, only without giving up coffee or chocolate or beer.

Facepalm Wait. I think it's 42...I had my days mixed up and didn't count the 31st...never ask a night shift nurse the date or day of the week Hobo

Don't worry!!! It's in my phone calendar!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
04-08-2015, 12:23 PM
You people and your human interactions, so strange.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 4 users Like ClydeLee's post
04-08-2015, 12:25 PM
(04-08-2015 11:50 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I've never played Cards Against Humanity. Sad

Thumbsup

Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-08-2015, 07:33 PM

In fact, there will probably be MORE coffee, chocolate and beer.

(Btw, what kind of coffee, chocolate and beer do you like? I don't consume any of them, so I'll need to stock the fridge Wink )

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
04-08-2015, 07:54 PM
(01-08-2015 10:38 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Honestly, that's... weak.

My count is 14.

Also... Movie length video posted in the Over 18 section... or it didn't happen.

Big Grin

There is an Over 18 section???????????????????

Blink

Facepalm

Weeping

Censored

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
04-08-2015, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 08:14 PM by The Organic Chemist.)
(02-08-2015 08:12 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
You'd think there'd be at least one pic, on all the internets, of a scantily clad nurse administering medical aid to a man-patient in the form of holding his bong for him! Dodgy This is all they had! Undecided

[Image: gramps2.jpg]

I am not implying anything, about either one of you, with this pic! Evil_monster

Tongue

Having seen the pics Nurse posted, I am pretty sure she looks better than that in her scrubs. That nurse looks like a drag queen to me. Feel free to pose in that dress if you like, Nurse, to want to umm....provide some sort of evidence? PMs are ok too. Dodgy The Willie Nelson in the pic is sort if how I'd picture Stark if I hadn't seen his pics before.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post