Counting down the days

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Counting down the days
(04-08-2015 08:07 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 08:12 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
You'd think there'd be at least one pic, on all the internets, of a scantily clad nurse administering medical aid to a man-patient in the form of holding his bong for him! Dodgy This is all they had! Undecided

[Image: gramps2.jpg]

I am not implying anything, about either one of you, with this pic! Evil_monster

Tongue

Having seen the pics Nurse posted, I am pretty sure she looks better than that in her scrubs. That nurse looks like a drag queen to me. Feel free to pose in that dress if you like, Nurse, to want to umm....provide some sort of evidence? PMs are ok too. Dodgy The Willie Nelson in the pic is sort if how I'd picture Stark if I hadn't seen his pics before.

That's why I added the disclaimer Tongue Scared Nurse would think I'z sayin she's only as hot as that mere mortal person in the scrubs instead of the goddess hawt she is! And that Stark would think I'z sayin he was all old and geezer-ly lookin instead of the spring chicken he still is, hiding behind the beard! Laugh out load

Comparing our Stark Lord to Willie Nelson, however, could be seen as the greatest of compliments! Shy Starks Obi Wan, Willie's Yoda!

[Image: 1374436449_6Pc6z8i2TGuOMrD4Utl1_willie_nelson_weed.jpg]
[Image: 1637f89fb8e9cd166ddb940276a32ac5.jpg]
[Image: blunts-willie-nelson-weed-memes.jpg]
[Image: hightimeswillienelson.jpg]

Worship Slaves Smokin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-08-2015, 06:30 AM
(04-08-2015 11:50 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I've never played Cards Against Humanity. Sad

40 days and 40 nights until I meet the Stark Lord!!! It's like Lent, only without giving up coffee or chocolate or beer.

Or certain smokey substances! Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
11-09-2015, 01:40 PM
Oh my god I fly out on Tuesday!!!!!

[Image: 9723123.gif]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 9 users Like Nurse's post
11-09-2015, 03:24 PM
You're gonna be stoned as fuck. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-09-2015, 04:57 PM
(11-09-2015 03:24 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You're gonna be stoned as fuck. Laugh out load

I have no idea what you're talking about. Angel

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
11-09-2015, 05:28 PM
(11-09-2015 04:57 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 03:24 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You're gonna be stoned as fuck. Laugh out load

I have no idea what you're talking about. Angel

Kinda sux that you ain't gonna remember shit. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2015, 05:46 PM
(11-09-2015 05:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 04:57 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I have no idea what you're talking about. Angel

Kinda sux that you ain't gonna remember shit. Laugh out load

Only memory lapses I've had are from drinking too much ETOH. Which will most likely happen tonight.

I remember being stoned...may not remember things exactly as they happened...things don't exactly track, and not everyone is an undercover cop, including the dogs...