Couple sentenced to jail for terroristic threats against black parents and their kids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 09:26 AM
Couple sentenced to jail for terroristic threats against black parents and their kids
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/27/us/georgia...index.html

The incident happened in 2015 near Atlanta. A group of racist trash driving around with confederate and "Don't tread on me" flags, stop at a kid's birthday party to harass the partygoers. One pulls a shotgun and threatens to kill them (including the kids) and his wife issues similar threats and was noted to have had either a knife, tire iron, or both.

I really hate people sometimes.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2017, 10:03 AM
RE: Couple sentenced to jail for terroristic threats against black parents and their kids
I must admit the various articles I've read are getting kind of annoying with their tendency to spend half the time completely missing the point by focusing on the flag, which is all but irrelevant to their crimes and subsequent harsh sentences. They could be waving dildos in the air for all I care. When they threaten to murder children while brandishing weapons, that's the part where I decide I don't want them in my society.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
28-02-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Couple sentenced to jail for terroristic threats against black parents and their kids
(28-02-2017 10:03 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I must admit the various articles I've read are getting kind of annoying with their tendency to spend half the time completely missing the point by focusing on the flag, which is all but irrelevant to their crimes and subsequent harsh sentences. They could be waving dildos in the air for all I care. When they threaten to murder children while brandishing weapons, that's the part where I decide I don't want them in my society.

The only emphasis in this article is intended to highlight that there are hate groups hiding behind patriotism and waving flags in their victims faces as a way of distracting from their racism under the guise of patriotism.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
28-02-2017, 10:16 AM
(28-02-2017 10:07 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 10:03 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I must admit the various articles I've read are getting kind of annoying with their tendency to spend half the time completely missing the point by focusing on the flag, which is all but irrelevant to their crimes and subsequent harsh sentences. They could be waving dildos in the air for all I care. When they threaten to murder children while brandishing weapons, that's the part where I decide I don't want them in my society.

The only emphasis in this article is intended to highlight that there are hate groups hiding behind patriotism and waving flags in their victims faces as a way of distracting from their racism under the guise of patriotism.

Yeah this one wasn't too bad. There was one posted on Facebook where the person who shared it seemed to be pissed off that they got 35 years just for waving flags. I jumped to the article to see the bigger picture, and it was like two pages of "blah blah blah confederate flag this and no step on snek that" and how unfair it is that waving a flag gets you 35 years and running over a child while drunk only gets you 2 years then, as if an afterthought, "oh and they also pointed a shotgun and threatened to murder them."

Just getting tired of everyone having a hidden agenda and plenty of biased media to back it up.

'Murican Canadian
28-02-2017, 11:17 AM
You don't see this on the other side. You don't see PhDs cruising around in Audis terrorizing redneck birthday parties by aggressively brandishing erlenmeyer flasks and waving banners with the Periodic Table at hillbilly children.
[+] 5 users Like Mr. Boston's post
28-02-2017, 11:25 AM
(28-02-2017 10:07 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The only emphasis in this article is intended to highlight that there are hate groups hiding behind patriotism and waving flags in their victims faces as a way of distracting from their racism under the guise of patriotism.

Well, at least they charged them with a terorist act. Which should have been the case with Dylan Rood also. But they're usually reluctant to use that word.

Obviously they were also too stupid to notice that what they were waving wasn't a confederate flag, but that of the Army of Northern Virginia. Which isn't the same, just in case any racist should take note.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post