Cow cannulating (warning: it's really gross)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: Cow cannulating (warning: it's really gross)
(21-03-2015 10:20 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 10:16 PM)Russ Wrote:  I find this simultaneously intensely repulsive and fascinating. First time I've ever seen a photo of it. It was a lot more gory than I expected, I guess due to the the fact it was just a hole without much dressing done to it.

Well, they do plug it up pretty quickly.
This I can deal with. Any idea when people started doing this? I did a quick google search and nothing jumped out at me. Plenty of people complaining about how this is cruelty though. Dodgy

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2015, 10:38 PM
(21-03-2015 10:27 PM)Russ Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 10:20 PM)cactus Wrote:  Well, they do plug it up pretty quickly.
This I can deal with. Any idea when people started doing this? I did a quick google search and nothing jumped out at me. Plenty of people complaining about how this is cruelty though. Dodgy

Doesn't seem too much worse than branding, IMO. It's more shocking to see, but at least they give the cow some pain killers. Still, that's got to hurt just a bit. Imagine if you went into the surgeon and they said, "Sorry, we can't knock you out completely, because you need to stand up during the procedure." According to Wikipedia, it's been practiced since at least the 1920's

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
22-03-2015, 03:08 AM
It's been done - unintentionally - with people --- in the early 1800's....

http://news.yahoo.com/man-hole-stomach-r...12890.html

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.