Cox announces he wants Chopras Million

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Cox announces he wants Chopras Million
http://www.newstatesman.com/future-proof...000000-him

Mind you the article itself is not well written. But it shows the twitter exchanges between cox and moron, I mean chopra. Hysterical.

I absolutely adore Brian Cox.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Cox announces he wants Chopras Million
Glad you adore Cox. Nope, not well-written, as he keeps insisting that his opinion is fact. Good luck with that. Who wouldn't like a million bucks? Smile
09-07-2014, 12:19 PM
(09-07-2014 11:46 AM)Maribeth Jones Wrote:  Glad you adore Cox. Nope, not well-written, as he keeps insisting that his opinion is fact. Good luck with that. Who wouldn't like a million bucks? Smile

Um....thanks?
09-07-2014, 03:07 PM
I'd expect better writing from the New Statesman - Ian Steadman's not very impressive in that article...
09-07-2014, 03:09 PM
From the article:

"It is worth stating here that I actually agree with Chopra when it comes to big-A Atheism, which has become more than merely a rational response to a culture of evangelical anti-science Christianity - instead it is now a vociferous and furious anti-religious movement, and often a home for those with anti-Semitic and Islamophobic views. I also, as an atheist, do not deny that there is value in spiritual belief and practice."

Funny - I thought that was the Catholic church Consider
[+] 2 users Like CiderThinker's post
10-07-2014, 12:20 AM
Re: RE: Cox announces he wants Chopras Million
(09-07-2014 03:09 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  From the article:

"It is worth stating here that I actually agree with Chopra when it comes to big-A Atheism, which has become more than merely a rational response to a culture of evangelical anti-science Christianity - instead it is now a vociferous and furious anti-religious movement, and often a home for those with anti-Semitic and Islamophobic views. I also, as an atheist, do not deny that there is value in spiritual belief and practice."

Funny - I thought that was the Catholic church Consider

Scroll through the old threads of the conspiracy section, it persists and many hold their atheist claim as a rod to claim they know how to not be dooped

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson