Crack down on aliens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2017, 12:38 PM
RE: Crack down on aliens
We SHOULD keep those damned aliens out....

Those Klingons, Romulans and Ferengi are stealing human jobs!!!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-02-2017, 01:38 PM
I think what really bothers people are those anal probes....

I mean, why?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-02-2017, 02:51 PM
(11-02-2017 01:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think what really bothers people are those anal probes....

I mean, why?

Anal probes are the least of your worries whenever face-grabbers are involved.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
11-02-2017, 03:07 PM
(11-02-2017 02:51 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(11-02-2017 01:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think what really bothers people are those anal probes....

I mean, why?

Anal probes are the least of your worries whenever face-grabbers are involved.

Are you speaking from experience??? Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-02-2017, 05:54 PM
(11-02-2017 12:38 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  We SHOULD keep those damned aliens out....

Meh, I don't mind Klingons & Romulans so much.

But, I fuckin' loathe the Ferengi. Capitalist pig extremists - the lot of 'em. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
11-02-2017, 06:23 PM
(11-02-2017 05:54 PM)kim Wrote:  
(11-02-2017 12:38 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  We SHOULD keep those damned aliens out....

But, I fuckin' loathe the Ferengi. Capitalist pig extremists - the lot of 'em. Dodgy

Have you seen how they treat their women? That's disgusting!

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
13-02-2017, 02:27 PM
(11-02-2017 08:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-02-2017 06:52 AM)abaris Wrote:  Obama wasn't shy either. In fact, Dump claimed to do what Obama was doing all along. It's just the usual rightwing narrative of the other side being soft.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-de...d=41715661

The difference is that under Obama only the targeted, criminal illegals were taken. That seems to be not the case now. Anyone present is taken.

Based on your own words it sounds like the criminals were targeted, and the others were caught as a by-product of 'the sting'. If you get pulled over for speeding the officer will probably fine you for not wearing a seatbelt too, even if that wasn't why he/she stopped you. I see no problem with what happened if it is indeed how you presented it.

13-02-2017, 04:29 PM
Disappointed in my Prime Minister, who's in Washington right now with a tete-a-tete with Agent Orange, the Liar In Chief.

Instead of taking this opportunity to press the issue of the illegal Muslim ban, Trudeau is keeping most of the talk about economic issues; important, to be sure, but there are other issues that need addressing too.

Source: Trudeau, Trump find common ground on economy, security but remain at odds over immigration
13-02-2017, 05:13 PM
(11-02-2017 08:37 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(11-02-2017 08:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  The difference is that under Obama only the targeted, criminal illegals were taken. That seems to be not the case now. Anyone present is taken.

The door to door checks and the roadblocks are what's striking me as a rather worrying procedure. Especially in a country where you're not required to posess photo ID. So everyone could be taken in on suspicion of being an illegal alien. That reminds me of a totalitarian regime, but I'm sure that's what this administration is striving for in any case.

In California, and several other states that I know of, one is not required to provide ID to a police officer in the absence of reasonable suspicion of involvement in a crime.

I am not required to open my door to a police officer here in Texas, nor am I required to permit his entrance, unless reasonable suspicion can be shown.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
13-02-2017, 05:22 PM
(11-02-2017 05:54 PM)kim Wrote:  

What about the Vulcans?! I worry sometimes about their peaceful motives.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces