Cracked: 5 deviant sex acts science says are good for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2014, 05:25 AM
RE: Cracked: 5 deviant sex acts science says are good for you
Nope. Not getting this. How can any of these be described as deviant?

Maybe the author was raised in some Judeo-christian, prudish, prurient back-water of Murika?

Blink

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
18-06-2014, 05:40 AM
(18-06-2014 05:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nope. Not getting this. How can any of these be described as deviant?

Maybe the author was raised in some Judeo-christian, prudish, prurient back-water of Murika?

Blink

That's actually all of the United State. We love our violence, but are prudes when it comes to sexuality. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-06-2014, 06:08 AM
(18-06-2014 05:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nope. Not getting this. How can any of these be described as deviant?

I think it's more for emphasis. The author admits in the first (or 5th) entry that most people have what people might think of as "deviant" sex. Really, this is just a somewhat humorous take on part of Kinsey's studies.

The only people I see complain about his studies are people who vehemently don't want to believe that people like "weird" sex (AKA non-missionary, non-procreative).

"You want a tongue on your clitoris!? That's not why God gave that to you! Think of it as Eve's forbidden fruit that you have on your body at all times."

(18-06-2014 05:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's actually all of the United State. We love our violence, but are prudes when it comes to sexuality. Dodgy

Yeah, we're really stupid like that. If we switched our priorities, I wonder if our society would be less violent and less neurotic.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post