Craig on homosexuality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2012, 02:53 AM
RE: Craig on homosexuality
(15-12-2012 02:47 AM)Vera Wrote:  Paul, why are you still alive?

You know, you're not the first one who's asked me that. Weeping

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
15-12-2012, 02:54 AM
(15-12-2012 02:33 AM)cufflink Wrote:  WLC: "The average life expectancy for a homosexual American male . . . is something like 43 years old."

Well, let's see. I'm 68. My partner and spouse is 74. Our friends B. and J., also long-term partners, are 68 and 72 respectively. Our friend E. is 72. D. is 75. G. is 90; his partner B. died last year at 94. Homosexual American males all.

Man, have we beaten the odds! Big Grin
You're 68?

son, you aint fooling nobody!

It is a very well know fact that anyone over the age of 50 cannot physically use a computer.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
15-12-2012, 03:00 AM
(15-12-2012 02:47 AM)Vera Wrote:  Average life expectancy for an American homosexual male? Wow, it did get worse after I stopped watching. Why are people like this even born into the world No

I suspect it's something to do with Dawkins #3 theory...some sort of epi-genetic expression/manifestation of something else. (I know you're kidding ..)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

15-12-2012, 03:06 AM
(15-12-2012 02:53 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
(15-12-2012 02:47 AM)Vera Wrote:  Paul, why are you still alive?
You know, you're not the first one who's asked me that. Weeping
Well, I think I've heard something about a sequel...

(15-12-2012 03:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I suspect it's something to do with Dawkins #3 theory...some sort of epi-genetic expression/manifestation of something else. (I know you're kidding ..)
Actually, I meant "people" (and I use the word extremely loosely) like Craig (nice link though).

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
15-12-2012, 07:05 AM
Craig on homosexuality
(15-12-2012 02:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And BTW, it's a myth that gay people practice "sodomy" more than straight people.

No it's not! Weeping

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-12-2012, 07:29 AM
(15-12-2012 02:33 AM)cufflink Wrote:  WLC: "The average life expectancy for a homosexual American male . . . is something like 43 years old."

Well, let's see. I'm 68. My partner and spouse is 74. Our friends B. and J., also long-term partners, are 68 and 72 respectively. Our friend E. is 72. D. is 75. G. is 90; his partner B. died last year at 94. Homosexual American males all.

Man, have we beaten the odds! Big Grin
Consider .........Well none of you were ever true homosexuals, then. Tongue

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
15-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Craig on homosexuality
Cuffs, you have a partner and a spouse? You sly dog you. Wink

And does anyone else find it ironic that you have friends called B&J?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
15-12-2012, 12:16 PM
(15-12-2012 03:06 AM)Vera Wrote:  Well, I think I've heard something about a sequel...

Yes, the buzz in the biz is that they're moving Debbie from Dallas to Detroit. I'm looking forward to being back in action. Tongue

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
15-12-2012, 12:19 PM
(15-12-2012 07:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Cuffs, you have a partner and a spouse? You sly dog you. Wink

They're one and the same, I assure you. Smile

Quote:And does anyone else find it ironic that you have friends called B&J?

B&J are everyone's friends, Erx. Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like cufflink's post
15-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Eh. At least WLC is acknowledging that (A) they're human beings, and (B) they might not automatically be terrible, wicked, baby-eating dregs of humanity. Frankly, he is far exceeding my expectations where hardcore Christians are concerned.

.... that bar is so damn low it's depressing.

He's still WELL short of the "fit to coexist with people" threshold, but he is ahead of much of his pack, and watching this moves my mental crosshairs (on this subject) off of him and towards others.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail