CraniumOnEmpty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: CraniumOnEmpty
I have balls too you know. Doesn't make me male =p

I also happen to be wearing kitty pajamas. Otherwise I'm naked though, who wouldn't be naked when the kids are away? I gained a lot of weight during the half a year I spent attempting to move to Canada though so i'm definitely working on that part >.> But yay I made it!!!!!

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
22-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Glad to have ya, dude!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
22-03-2012, 11:10 AM
(22-03-2012 12:45 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I have balls too you know. Doesn't make me male =p

I also happen to be wearing kitty pajamas. Otherwise I'm naked though, who wouldn't be naked when the kids are away? I gained a lot of weight during the half a year I spent attempting to move to Canada though so i'm definitely working on that part >.> But yay I made it!!!!!

Yeah, maybe I should have said testicles. Eh, screw it. If you sew the balls to your body, then I hereby declare you a male of the species... do I have that power? eh, who cares. Be one if you want. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
22-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Hahah Cranium.

Meet LP.

Intersexed Transsexual Lesbian

Testicles indeed lol.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2012, 05:45 PM
(22-03-2012 11:19 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Hahah Cranium.

Meet LP.

Intersexed Transsexual Lesbian

Testicles indeed lol.

@ Cranium...whoops Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post