Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Crap like this makes my blood boil...
http://americanvision.org/7525/would-you...s-a-thief/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: Crap like this makes my blood boil...
A function supposedly created by a deity. And his follower said that function was prohibited and it was exactly the deity's command. Why create it in the first place? Really tired of this.

Want something? Then do something.
03-04-2013, 06:11 PM
While I too am rather amused by the speed with which these homophobes change their position due to personal bias; this was probably one of the most idiotic things I've read.

"...Like, ever." - Tay-Tay Laughat

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
04-04-2013, 10:53 AM
From the article Wrote:Are there no longer any moral standards? If Senator Rob Portman’s son wants to live and love another man, no one’s stopping him. But to overthrow the moral order of the universe by having the State sanction homosexuality is a grave evil.

For fuck sake...

And the comments, oh the painful hilarity:

Wiseup85 (From the article's comments) Wrote:If we want the government to ban same-sex sex, then when are we going to hear an official statement by the U.S. Government stating that it officially follows and abides by Christian morality as the foundation for its moral decisions?

If not then this country will have to face the spiritual repercussions that will inevitably manifest with undesirable physical results.

All I ever hear when I read these type of misinformed and pathetic statements is "Follow my religion! It is morally right but if you don't then I'll make you suffer!" *waves hands around the air*

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]