Crazy Arizona

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2012, 12:42 AM
RE: Crazy Arizona
Rachel Maddow did a great piece on just how nuts Arizona has become politically. This follows in the wake of a mass shooting and suicide by an anti immigration border vigilante named T.J. Ready. Ready also has political ties to both high members of the AZ GOP and The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints (Mormons).

I lived in Phoenix for two years. I was once a pretty strong Republican. I liked their stances on immigration. I open carried guns when I lived there. But I've come away from those experiences now seeing what I liked there was little more than a feel-good political masquerade for a bunch of selfish, scared, angry, armed white people bankrolled and influenced by the Mormon Church and are closet racists. The members of the AZ GOP and the LDS church are totally responsible for AZ's woes.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2012, 01:24 AM
RE: Crazy Arizona
(07-05-2012 12:42 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Rachel Maddow did a great piece on just how nuts Arizona has become politically. This follows in the wake of a mass shooting and suicide by an anti immigration border vigilante named T.J. Ready. Ready also has political ties to both high members of the AZ GOP and The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints (Mormons).

Yeah, we're familiar with that incident here.
The suicide of T.J. Ready was a good thing for AZ, nay, the world.

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply